Springfield, MO Farmfest

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Farmfest 3,4 &5 October. Free parkign and admittance. Fun time and some darn good livestock on display. Also the usual equipment and other wonderus stuff.

Hmmm.. we have to come up that way to pick up a couple of heifers. Maybe we can time it right! I have a BIL in Ozark.

TheBullLady":lvzkg9cv said:
Hmmm.. we have to come up that way to pick up a couple of heifers. Maybe we can time it right! I have a BIL in Ozark.

Not as much livestock but it's more the way fairs used to be. No rides, or any of that BS

Went there yesterday, thought there was alot of cattle, and other animals, too many horses really. I like looking at the bulls, and there were some good ones there to look at this year.

Other than that, same vendors as usual, and alot of dreamers walking around! ;-)

GMN

Went to farm fest yesterday. Sorta bull shopping and getting and idea where to buy. Don't want one until I get weaned out and the weather gets cool and stable so they will not get sick moving to a new environment. Did buy a 15 foot brush hog spent all my allowance anyway. Thought there were fewer cattle than in the past. I do enjoy going as Dun said it like fairs were in the past.

Latest posts