Spring Pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
Turned the cattle out to pasture went very well had one cow that acted up a bit other than that all went well took a few pic's
Group of calve's
HPIM0778.jpg

04 model cow
HPIM0784.jpg

Another pic of calve's
HPIM0782.jpg

A couple of young Bulls'
HPIM0793.jpg

HPIM0794.jpg

HPIM0796.jpg

rattler

Bare Ground 8) We still have lots of snow and mud. Very nice cattle :!: I would love to have those bulls running with my cows this Summer. :D

mnmtranching":2ejy4tm3 said:
Bare Ground 8) We still have lots of snow and mud. Very nice cattle :!: I would love to have those bulls running with my cows this Summer. :D

mnm do the shoulder's on the last bull look a bit course to you?

rattler

your pasture sure looks good.looks like its fixing to take off growing.the cows look so peaceful grazing.

Rattler, I don't know? He seems to be very well muscled for a young bull. Your bulls look good to me.
I'm just guessing. Are they Gelbvieh?

mnmtranching":3ls25ac2 said:
Rattler, I don't know? He seems to be very well muscled for a young bull. Your bulls look good to me.

mnm they are purebred lim's the scured one BW is 71 the last one is 76

rattler

rattler":2lpwtxd9 said:
mnmtranching":2lpwtxd9 said:

mnm they are purebred lim's the scured one BW is 71 the last one is 76

rattler

Rattler, I've always had trouble telling Gelbvieh from Lim's. I like the birth weights. And I like the looks of your Limousine cattle.

Yes, I'm envious of the green. Probably a month of mud to endure around here. I like the bulls too. especially that first one.

BigBull the pic were taken were they were wintered it held up well though.

mnm i have trouble telling gelb and lim apart also.

Angus we are about 2 week's early here on getting them turned out we ran out of hay and pasture are about shoe mouth high saturday the temp was in the high 60's today they are givring snow flurrie's.
rattler

Hey I don't know what you wintered your cattle on, but they look great. I really like the condition your bulls are in.