Spring bull sales

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81":3wy4156k said:
we are heading to beef expo this weekend also, especially with the rain mud situation continuing. 50/50 chance of making it to Boyd on 3-10.

Branch View in Hustonville ky is on the calender too. All depends on how busy we are on April 14

Rock RIdge Farms Angus in Lawrenceburg holds a good sale.

A few years ago a friend and I figured a bull sale road trip schedule that would take us 2 weeks and tour through 4 states. A different bull sale every day. It would have cost us an arm and a leg in fuel and motel bills but we would have eaten a free lunch every day.

If I needed a bull I would want to go Baker City next Monday and Tuesday. Harrel Herefords sale in on Monday and Thomas Angus is on Tuesday. There will be a ton of western cattlemen in town for those two sales.

TennesseeTuxedo":3kpislto said:
torogmc81":3kpislto said:
we are heading to beef expo this weekend also, especially with the rain mud situation continuing. 50/50 chance of making it to Boyd on 3-10.

Branch View in Hustonville ky is on the calender too. All depends on how busy we are on April 14

Yes i was just checking them out a few weeks ago, but it looks like they only have their fall sale, havn't had a spring bull sale in a few years. They are a part owner of Werner Flat Top so I'd like to get by there to see some calves. It's probably 30 maybe 40 min away at the most, so their Oct sale will be nice to see

torogmc81":t1npm1s8 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":t1npm1s8 said:
torogmc81":t1npm1s8 said:

Yes i was just checking them out a few weeks ago, but it looks like they only have their fall sale, havn't had a spring bull sale in a few years. They are a part owner of Werner Flat Top so I'd like to get by there to see some calves. It's probably 30 maybe 40 min away at the most, so their Oct sale will be nice to see

We bought bulls in 2012 and 2013 from them. I'm sad to hear they're not holding spring sales anymore.