Spooky experence by brother!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
My brother called me yesterday really shook up..He woke up to go to the bathroom,usual thing,was sitteng on the side of the bed putting his leg on when he looked over toward the counter,and there were 2 little girls sitting there watching him! He said he blinked several time,rubbed his eyes,put on his glasses and there were 3 little girls sitting there!!!! Said they were about 2-3 years old,brunette,greybrown clothing.. He said "What are you doing here!" and 2 of them faded away,but the 3rd one levated up about six inches and faded away also
He was pretty shocked and shaken when I talked to him,said he was sure he was awake. I told him if he saw them again to tell them to look around for a light,there's where their Mommy and Daddy were waiting for them
I'm sure the apartment building was built on an old homested site,pioneers lost at least half of their children before age 3..What do you think?
He's had some things happen to him--All I get are vague hints"go that way to get home" 'Get out of this building NOW" stuff like that,never "play these numbers in the lottery" "Do NOT marry that loser"useful stuff

peg4x4":3sk224tn said:
My brother called me yesterday really shook up..He woke up to go to the bathroom,usual thing,was sitteng on the side of the bed putting his leg on when he looked over toward the counter,and there were 2 little girls sitting there watching him! He said he blinked several time,rubbed his eyes,put on his glasses and there were 3 little girls sitting there!!!! Said they were about 2-3 years old,brunette,greybrown clothing.. He said "What are you doing here!" and 2 of them faded away,but the 3rd one levated up about six inches and faded away also
He was pretty shocked and shaken when I talked to him,said he was sure he was awake.
I told him if he saw them again to tell them to look around for a light,there's where their Mommy and Daddy were waiting for them
Seems like good advice.

I'm sure the apartment building was built on an old homested site,pioneers lost at least half of their children before age 3..What do you think?
He's had some things happen to him--All I get are vague hints"go that way to get home" 'Get out of this building NOW" stuff like that,never "play these numbers in the lottery" "Do NOT marry that loser"useful stuff

I did have a couple of "visitors" while I was in the hospital for the infection after the hysterectomy~ One kinda chubby man in a white shirt and brown pants standing by the window,and a black older lady wearing a blue dress,with short greying dreadlocks. She was sitting in the chair. They didn't notice me and I didn't say anything to them,being kinda out of it~~May be why the "Visit" Drugs do odd things,but they sure looked real..

peg4x4":31b3ikn3 said:
He was pretty shocked and shaken when I talked to him,said he was sure he was awake. I told him if he saw them again to tell them to look around for a light,there's where their Mommy and Daddy were waiting for them

I think your brother either was dreaming. Or was awake and had to much to drink. Or lastly he could have been awake. In which case he is certified crazy and should be instituionalized.

Brother doesn't drink-no pain pills..Was not asleep,he's sure ,cause he really needed to go to bathroom after that and that's what woke him up in the first place..
We're a lot Irish and a bit Welch,with some English/Celt thrown in for good measure..We seem to be a bit Fey,
but not in a useful way,at least on my part.. :frowns:

Peg, its easy to discount this kind of stuff but this type stuff happens a lot in my family so I don't discount it at all. I have been visited on three occassions by Anne - my sister. My mother also fell over in the grocery store the instant my sister - Dianne - was killed. When my grandfather died the preacher went to each of his brothers and sisters homes to talk to them but they already knew he was dead because each of them said he came to see them in their dreams to say good bye and ask if they wanted to come with him. The night my dad was shot I knew he had been shot the instant the phone rang the first time and jumped out of the tub and was putting on my clothes before I even heard the news. I would not be here today had whomever not grabbed the stearing wheel of my car and yelled at me to hit the ditch. Seconds later a car came around a blind curve and we missed having a head on collission by inches. I've also seen a circle of spirits (men, women and children) holding hands and praying as I gave first aid to a dying man. Yeah, I believe your brother saw what he saw.

SW that was a bit rude, but I suppose expect nothing less. no need to say more...
Peg I know what you mean these folk that appear from time to time never seem to have the right answers, but perhaps that's why they are still walking, good advice to tell them to go to the light. It would seem there are a lot of us around that has all the Celts in us. You have to believe to see so I am told. Sceptics never do. I know for sure I have. I would say it's a good job your Brother is not of the squeamish type, being told to get out and standing his ground, as long as there are no poltergeists nothing to worry about.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2i7xpoag said:
peg4x4":2i7xpoag said:

I think your brother either was dreaming. Or was awake and had to much to drink. Or lastly he could have been awake. In which case he is certified crazy and should be instituionalized.
S&W, You sure make it hard to like you. There are many good kind folks from your neck of the woods on these boards, What happened to you?

Peg, Joe. Kathy and I know what you are talking about and believe you. We could tell similar stories. There are some narrow minded people in this world who havnt got the common sence to know when to keep their rude opinions to them selves.
Tom.

kerley":2n6j93j7 said:
Peg, Joe. Kathy and I know what you are talking about and believe you. We could tell similar stories. There are some narrow minded people in this world who havnt got the common sence to know when to keep their rude opinions to them selves.
Tom.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: well said.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3nzc5kfv said:

S&W I don't mean to be rude ordisrepectful, but this remark shows you to be close minded and, in redneck talk, just plain ignorant.

On the other hand, it did get you noticed. So maybe your objective was accomplished.

I've always had an open mind~~~ I do wish Mom and Dad could let me know how they're doing,but I think they've gone on to their next job..They'll do this one as well as they did the last one (raising me and my brother)
Told brother to talk to the little girls,even if he couldn't see them,tell them to go to Mommy and Daddy,that they're over there,where the light is..... I think the poor little things weren't old enough to know where to go,or they wanted to stay together...Ah well one day I'll find out what it's all about..

I haven't ever seen anything like that but I have had deja Vu or what ever you call it
when I will be someplace I have never been before and all of a sudden a scene happens or a conversation and I have seen or heard the same thing in a dream

My son had gotten a ticket for DUI and he had to go to court, I was in Utah at the time he went to court, later that I was driving home and about 20 miles from home I started getting mad because I had a feeling he was gonna do it again
Got home that evening and was mad as he77 and wife wanted to know why I just said I am tired and went to bed about 30 minutes later the phone rings and it is him he has wrecked his truck and has been drinking , I handed the phone to my wife and said that was why I was pi$$ed off because I knew he was going to do it
some things there is just No answer for but I believe if we pay attention there is more going on around us than we really notice on a day to day basis
like the nite our son got killed my wife sat straight up in bed wide awake at 12:06 that was the time of the accident as we didn't find out about it until the next morning
My wife received a call 2 times on her cell from our sons old #( she has never deleted his name and number off of her phone) once on his birthday and once on the 1st anniversary of his death

Jogeephus":78n6477a said:
Pardon my ignorance but what does celtic heritage have to with it or am I misreading something?
The Celts are supposed to be more sensitive to these matters of the supernatural. Not sure why.

chrisy":3dkhcx0k said:
Jogeephus":3dkhcx0k said:
Pardon my ignorance but what does celtic heritage have to with it or am I misreading something?
The Celts are supposed to be more sensitive to these matters of the supernatural. Not sure why.

Thanks. That would explain a lot in my family.

"They" think the Celts are the ones that built StoneHenge.. Were the Druids.. Supposidly could/did "see" things
Irish also see things..
Oh,btw woke up from a dream this morning~ :shock: ~Was a wrecked black truck,slid off a gravel road,was in a culvert buried to the axels,passenger side smushed up into the culvert end.. From the dreams viewpoint,someone else was driveing me by it,I wasn't involved in the wreck--Cops were already there,had impression driver had ran off..kind of a pointless dream,but quite real.. :???: ???

I can't say I've ever experienced or dreamed anything like this,but on the other hand I can't say I don't believe it.
Too many people including my mother has seen things.
I used to have nightmares of nam all the time and I'd fight going to sleep.
And for the past 10 years I haven't had any kind of dream or else forget them as soon as I wake up.
But still certain things will happen in my daily life to remind me for just an instant.Like a chopper flying over or a plane,just several little things are reminders,but I don't dwell on it anymore.

And S&W all I will say to you,you need to just grow up.
Just hang in there feller and someday you just might be a real man.

Cal

those flashbacks are heII... Glad you've got past the nightmares..

Latest posts