Spokane Squirrel Wars

Help Support CattleToday:

If you will send my organization $29.95/month we will do all within our power to save or relocate these poor animals. Please hurry with your donations and love offerings as time is short for these poor animals. Please send your checks payable to Consolidated Animal Services for Humanity or CASH for short. We also accept Visa and Mastercard.

I've gotta try making one of those.If you all don't hear from me after this Sunday expect the worse.Don't be to sad my wife gets double the life insurance if its a accident.

rusty said:
I've gotta try making one of those.If you all don't hear from me after this Sunday expect the worse.Don't be to sad my wife gets double the life insurance if its a accident.[/quote]

Check the brakes before you head to the hardware store.

More worried about falling on a knife or gun going off while cleaning.She wouldn't do the brake thing truck worth more if not totaled.

I used to use a garden hose and blow gasoline into warf rat holes then we'd light it off. I don't think we killed any with shock waves but we sent many a flaming rat flying through the air. Man that was fun! :banana:

Do not use in dry area's. I've used them befor. There kinda fun. My boss wanted another farmer to go half with him on one but when it blew the beats outta the ground he wasn't impressed. He leases some farm ground on federal wildlife reserve; and we caught some hay on fire. They weren't to impressed either. Every where the holes are open just enough fire shoots up the whole when you light it. If the tunnels are close enough to the surface you can really make a mess. My understanding is it's supposed to create blood clots in the gophers.

A buddy of mine knew there were a bunch of rats under an old hog feeder, so he poured gas in it and lit it . Well, the flaming critters ran out from the hog feeder and into the barn . He got it all put out, good thing it wasn't full of straw, it was the last timer he did that .

Larry

White man destroy everything. Indians here first white man come wipe out Indians.Build cities in the middle of wildlife wipe out wildlife, why can't we all live in harmony and smoke peace pipe??

larryshoat":37dawb8w said:
A buddy of mine knew there were a bunch of rats under an old hog feeder, so he poured gas in it and lit it . Well, the flaming critters ran out from the hog feeder and into the barn . He got it all put out, good thing it wasn't full of straw, it was the last timer he did that .

Larry

I knew of a guy who had bumblebees in his tobacco barn, (a common problem) and chose gasoline as his pesticide of choice. Do I need to finish the story?

cowboy43":1luyx3wj said:
White man destroy everything. Indians here first white man come wipe out Indians.Build cities in the middle of wildlife wipe out wildlife, why can't we all live in harmony and smoke peace pipe??

Peace pipe not legal in Texas. Must smoke in garage with door cracked... :shock:

So that's the secret? Smoke peace pipe and then you don't give a care what the critters are doing?

larryshoat":rrlcof6n said:

Larry

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :shock: oh...........shyt!

A country boy will survive> I quit killing all my varmints and am letting them multiply because the way things are going we may be eating them like our forefathers did ,you let a local diaster hit and look how quick the stores are depleted of goods, what if a national diaster hits, us country boys will survive

cowboy43":2858ylyg said:
A country boy will survive> I quit killing all my varmints and am letting them multiply because the way things are going we may be eating them like our forefathers did ,you let a local diaster hit and look how quick the stores are depleted of goods, what if a national diaster hits, us country boys will survive

Ain't that the truth. :tiphat:

Latest posts