Splinter removal

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
If you ever get a splinter under your finger nail hot water and salt for some reason draws it out. unfortunately it still hurts like a MF.

skyhightree1":3gdgz02p said:
If you ever get a splinter under your finger nail hot water and salt for some reason draws it out. unfortunately it still hurts like a MF.

Better never let your wife talk to mine. Me wife would tell yours, that you are depriving your beloved of one of the little pleasures and unwritten benefits of married life----her diggin and jabbing around in your flesh with a red hot needle, knife, razorblade and forceps. It's one of the reasons I left a region full of mesquite and prickly pear.

greybeard":4bzf7gvj said:
skyhightree1":4bzf7gvj said:

Better never let your wife talk to mine. Me wife would tell yours, that you are depriving your beloved of one of the little pleasures and unwritten benefits of married life----her diggin and jabbing around in your flesh with a red hot needle, knife, razorblade and forceps. It's one of the reasons I left a region full of mesquite and prickly pear.

:lol: yes they must never talk ever... i dont like anyone diggin in my flesh lol

A little piece of homemade bread under a bandage on the splinter overnight, the bread sucks that splinter right out. :idea:

greybeard":q4zaci4c said:
skyhightree1":q4zaci4c said:

Mine will happily tell you that the most fun she ever had was when I sat down in a cactus without looking while I was Elk hunting. I laid on the floor for close to an hour while she did her experiment in pain on my rear end. She actually giggles to this day when reminded of that episode!

She was overjoyed to find that I had not one but two kinds of cactus embedded back there.

skyhightree1":3h08gwdw said:
LMAO... 3WAY I bet you will never sit down without looking first.

I had Elk running past me at 100yards. I didn't care I sat down so that I could get a better shot. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

3waycross":p58lg1kp said:
skyhightree1":p58lg1kp said:
LMAO... 3WAY I bet you will never sit down without looking first.

I had Elk running past me at 100yards. I didn't care I sat down so that I could get a better shot. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Gotcha. I thought you just sat down just to sit. We have elk here too but not where I am closer to Kenny Thomas' side of the state.

3waycross":12jd1yvg said:
I laid on the floor for close to an hour while she did her experiment in pain on my rear end.

I don't think your wife was successful in removing all the prickles..... :p :lol:

Latest posts