Reaction score
Img_1651.jpg

Img_1655.jpg

Img_1661.jpg

Img_1668.jpg

Img_1644.jpg

Twins suck!

cfpinz

Hey, as long as Mama takes care of 'em, what's the problem?

I love those baby calves....

Alice

dun":3bfikyvp said:
I'll beat Jeanne to it, I hate twins!

Yup! Already have someone that wants one. Just keeping it around long enough to make sure we don't need it. Could have used a twin a few weeks ago.

The second picture is per your recommendation: Gelbferd.

cfpinz

i just love the pic of momma an the twins.an yes i know twins are a pain.but they are so cute.thanks for sharing the pics.

Beefy":2apewvr2 said:
26 is the perdiest but she has the longest teat ever.

Her front two are two-handers but she's never given us any trouble.

cfpinz

Nice healthy looking cattle. I like your set of twins. Maybe ma will do a good job raising them and still find time to be with her man. ;-)

cfpinz":3tb6f342 said:
Beefy":3tb6f342 said:
26 is the perdiest but she has the longest teat ever.

Her front two are two-handers but she's never given us any trouble.

cfpinz

If not for that, I would like to buy that used cow, really like her coloring.

cfpinz":idmn2ai5 said:
dun":idmn2ai5 said:
I'll beat Jeanne to it, I hate twins!

Yup! Already have someone that wants one. Just keeping it around long enough to make sure we don't need it. Could have used a twin a few weeks ago.

The second picture is per your recommendation: Gelbferd.

cfpinz

Is the calf a bull or heifer?
What sex are the twins?

Great pics. The first calf looks kinda like a total grump. Nice confirmation though.

cfp, I'm so glad you posted some photos. Really like the 4th photo (red heifer?), as well as the calf pictures (always like calf photos, especially Mr. Grumpy in the first picture). Looks like your calving has gone well!

dun":1enkbykt said:
Is the calf a bull or heifer?
What sex are the twins?

The gelbford is a heifer, mother has always raised just average calves, we'll see about this one.

The twins are both heifers from our gelbvieh bull, we've got a friend that wants to buy one but I'd sure like to see how both turn out. I won't leave both on the cow, usually wind up with two dinks. Wife keeps saying she'll bottle one but I'm trying to talk her out of it.

cfpinz

Latest posts