Speeding ticket torn up

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Bubba was got pulled over for doing 42 mph in a 35 mph school zone. Cop asked Bubba if there was anything in the truck he should know about. Bubba says, "Well, since you are bound to find it anyway, I've been drinking all morning. I got a 45 in the glove box next to a 1 lb bag of cocaine, I have a crack pipe behind the seat and a dead body under the sleeping bags in the camper next to 3 gallons of moonshine and a big bag of pot." Being a small town the cop decides this is too big for him to handle by himself so he calls for backup and every law enforcement officer shows up including the Chief of Police. They cuff Bubba and put him in the back of the Chief's car and begin search Bubba's truck.

After about 30 minutes the chief comes back and tells Bubba that they can't find the gun, the coke, the crack pipe, the moonshine, the pot or the body the officer had told them about. Bubba looks at the Chief and says, "Well I guess you are going to tell me your officer said I was drunk and speeding too huh?"

:lol: So the best way to get out of a ticket is to make the officer look like an idiot. Guess I will have to remember this.

FarmGirl10":1x3lkfhm said:
:lol: So the best way to get out of a ticket is to make the officer look like an idiot. Guess I will have to remember this.

Not really. Best way is to go hunting frequently with the judge. ;-)

Jogeephus":3fsurq49 said:
FarmGirl10":3fsurq49 said:

Not really. Best way is to go hunting frequently with the judge. ;-)
or drink moonshine with the sheriff..

whats worse drinking shine with the bootlegger, while his deputies are intergating his runners, for a informant :lol: ah the good ol days of corruption

alacattleman":1zuvhpt0 said:
whats worse drinking shine with the bootlegger, while his deputies are intergating his runners, for a informant :lol: ah the good ol days of corruption
I know what you mean. Used to here you could pretty much buy your way out of anything. Then these young whippersnappers came in and they just don't understand the old days.

We even have a former governor in jail, If a governor can't get by, who can?
Back when Uncle Earl Long was in office they locked him up in a mental institution. He didn't take kindly to that. So he just fired the lot of them and hired somebody that would turn him loose.

(He was not "my" uncle. That's just what everybody called him. He was also called the last of the "red hot poppas".)

Latest posts