Speeding in South Dakota

Help Support CattleToday:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
SPEEDING IN SOUTH DAKOTA

GOOD: A Madison , SD policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem- a 12- year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'. The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER: A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Sioux Falls , SD . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST: A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. A South Dakota State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. 'He replied, ' South Dakota State Troopers don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

haha, I'd heard the first two but not the third, and my is it a good one! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts