Speed

Help Support CattleToday:

This morning it is flying . When things are running slow I always assume it is this satelite connection giving trouble .Macon, the thing is running great !

Larry

Then I must be the only one for whom it's painfully slow. Other sites work fine for me I am only experiencing the problem with CT. I keep getting Gateway Timeouts?

I am on Dialup and it seems to be working fairly quick for me. I will find a pic to look at then I will know :)

If you are asking about today, speed has been good all day.
I've been having some speed issues on weekday mornings and evenings when the crowd is a little thicker. But I also think my local ISP has something to do with that. Like, they can't handle peaks.

Its a lot better. I was having to copy each post because it would lag then lose connection then when I refreshed the post would be gone. I thought it was just my computer so I never thought anything else. Thanks for whatever it is you did.

Whatever the problem was has been sorted out or sorted itself out, site works great now.

We doubled the memory on the server from 2 GB to 4 GB. Glad it helped!

Now I just have to figure out how to pay the extra $50/mo. :shock:

M Gravlee":m5ed9m52 said:

That's easy. Cut the moderators pay in half and double what you charge us now for using the boards. Piece of cake!

dun":24kzkt59 said:
M Gravlee":24kzkt59 said:

That's easy. Cut the moderators pay in half and double what you charge us now for using the boards. Piece of cake!

If you cut our pay in half does that mean we have to start paying you to be moderators. It is hard enough making it on nothing, but half of that would be a hardship.

dun":24acrmh1 said:
M Gravlee":24acrmh1 said:

:nod: :lol2:

I would gladly take the 50$'s out of my salary to keep the boards going.
OH WAIT....I don't get payed and am free labor, sorry I guess I can't help with that part.. :cowboy:

The board works fantastic now even with dial up. :tiphat:

Latest posts