species names

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
A

Anonymous

Bos taurus

They are the same species, different breeds. Just like dogs are canis familiaris yet you can have a chihuahua and an Irish wolfhound.
 
OP
A

Anonymous

I alwasy forget the order of these things. Is it Genus, species, order, family , etc, etc.? If so, what are all the etc's.?

dun

> Bos taurus

> They are the same species,
> different breeds. Just like dogs
> are canis familiaris yet you can
> have a chihuahua and an Irish
> wolfhound.
 
OP
A

Anonymous

Actuallly, Its Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species with subphyla, subclasses, etc. I just needed to be certain whether those two animals shared genus and species names...apparently they do. Thanks R

> I alwasy forget the order of these
> things. Is it Genus, species,
> order, family , etc, etc.? If so,
> what are all the etc's.?

> dun

[email protected]
 
OP
A

Anonymous

Hell, if I could remember that I could remember the other without it.

dun

> In school we always remembered it
> by: "Kings Play Croquet On
> Familiar Green Surfaces."
 
OP
A

Anonymous

memory tools can be very valuable... but i am getting to the point to where i cant remember the things that are supposed to help me remember what i wanted to remember in the first place... make sense?? lol

gene

> In school we always remembered it
> by: "Kings Play Croquet On
> Familiar Green Surfaces."

[email protected]
 
Top