Special prayer request (on a serious note)

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
My wife and I along with her brother are in Rochester, MN, at the Mayo Clinic. She is donating a kidney to her brother tommorow. I would appreciate it if you would hold them up in prayer.

Isn't it great what GOD can do?!!!

Thanks to all.

Tommy Ruyle":yw8y4jqs said:
My wife and I along with her brother are in Rochester, MN, at the Mayo Clinic. She is donating a kidney to her brother tommorow. I would appreciate it if you would hold them up in prayer.

Thanks to all.

You got it Tommy!

Tommy Ruyle":pty74eop said:

What a wonderful thing for both of you to do! Consider it done! :)

Yes, it is. My prayers are with your wife, her brother, and you. May God bless, and everything be fine. :)

Thanks to all.

You've go it Tommy. What a selfless thing to do. What a wonderful person. We are praying and pull'in for their quick recovery.

That is very brave, yes I will pray for you all too. God is truly an awesome God :D (My favorite song by the way). Let us know how everything turns out.

prayers not only to your wife and her brother, but also to the surgeons...may God guide their hands while the patients lay on the tables and may their recoveries be swift and positive!!
:heart: :heart:

I have the deepest respect and admiration for those who would be so totally unselfish as to give of their very bodies to help someone else. Your wife and family will be in my thoughts. That's just way cool.

Tommy Ruyle":wthoghwu said:

Thanks to all.

Wishin' your wife and loved ones the best of luck, God be with you. :)

Latest posts