Speaking of vacations.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
We've had a BIG one this year:

vacation016.jpg

And are sooooo glad to be home again. :D

Next time you take that picture, hold your camera straight. This shot makes it look like the building is leaning...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

grannysoo":26cdstpg said:
Next time you take that picture, hold your camera straight. This shot makes it look like the building is leaning...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If you look really close, you can see that the whole picture is kinda tilted. I guess I was trying to compensate???? :lol:

ga. prime":1risblu6 said:
Nice. Italy is a dream destination.

My wife and her girlfriend just spent some time there while they were on a Mediterrian cruise. She tells me that the Italians were rude and the French were very nice.

This only confirms my suspiciousians they they were both DRUNK the whole time, and had absolutely no idea what country they were in most of the time.

It could also have something to do with the fact that I am half Italian and she is about 10 percent French.

It's amazing to me that they can stay sane at all, living on top of each other they way they do. One reason we selected the trip that we took was because it got us out of the towns. We spent quite a few hours driving through the Italian countryside. Saw lots of wheat fields with big round bales of hay rolled up, corn fields and, of course, vineyards.

vacation026.jpg

If you ever go back to Italy and you want to make some money bring a few rattlesnake skin belts with you. I gave one to my mom's friend when they went a few years ago and several people stopped him and tried to buy the belt from him. While he always liked the belt he said it now has much more value to it than ever.

mnmtranching":27565zup said:
Why would anyone want to go to Italy when the got Oklahoma? :roll: ;-)

Well, if you look really hard, you can find some reasons. :D But I was certainly glad to step back onto OKlahoma soil.

ga. prime":2nfbp8gs said:
Frankie, did you find any good stuff to eat there in Italy?

Oh, yes. We went to our first special dinner the second night we were in Rome. I was very tired and I guess that I expected them to hand me a menu. Instead they started putting food on my plate. So I started eating. We got through the antipasta course, the pasta course and into the salad and bread before I realized that I was in trouble. By the time we got to the main course (veal and potatoes), I was too full to eat it. Luckily, the waiters picked up guitars and entertained us for a while before they served the cheesecake. But I learned my lesson. At the other special dinners, I was careful to just sample each course as they came out. :oops:

Latest posts