Speaking of crimes

Help Support CattleToday:

That can't be his real name.....

I mumble enough, I'd have to put a good pause between his first and last names. Or maybe it isn't pronounced like I think it is.

Maybe when they asked his name.......um......Kind of reminds me of the movie Idiocracy when they asked the guys name and he said 'not sure' so thats the name he was given.... I sent that story to my sil, she lives in Gainsville....although, i dont think she'll see the humor in it.

Commercialfarmer":tgxbwu1s said:
That can't be his real name.....

I mumble enough, I'd have to put a good pause between his first and last names. Or maybe it isn't pronounced like I think it is.
Kieu, whose name was verified by GPD officers, was booked into the Alachua County jail on charges of sexual assault, kidnapping and robbery without a weapon.

greybeard":1v2q0wqk said:
As Paul Harvey would say........"and now, for the rest of the story.."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2014 ... 29736/1139

Greybeard, what does guilt or innocence have to do with anything? Due process and jury results are no longer extended to peace officers so why should it matter to the public? I just know they had to find this amusing.

Jogeephus,

> Greybeard, what does guilt or innocence have to do with anything? Due process and jury results are no longer extended to peace officers so why should it matter to the public?

You entertain me. Your grasp of reality is spectacular.

Which "Due process and jury results" are you speaking of? Neither the Ferguson nor NY cases got to a trial where due process has a chance. Due process normally requires two side with an equal chance. All recent Grand Jury cases involving questions of propriety or crimes by LEOs have only had one side, representing law enforcement only.

gimpyrancher":onyi9yx2 said:
Jogeephus,

> Greybeard, what does guilt or innocence have to do with anything? Due process and jury results are no longer extended to peace officers so why should it matter to the public?

You entertain me. Your grasp of reality is spectacular.

Which "Due process and jury results" are you speaking of? Neither the Ferguson nor NY cases got to a trial where due process has a chance. Due process normally requires two side with an equal chance. All recent Grand Jury cases involving questions of propriety or crimes by LEOs have only had one side, representing law enforcement only.
At that point in time that IS the ONLY side.....the prosecutor and the grand jury. That is reality whether you agree or not !!!!!