Speaking of bulls...

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any adverse affects to a bull after being collected? If a bull has been collected routinely for semen, are there any problems (physically?) with him being turned out on a herd of cows for natural breeding? Do you think it affects his libido at all?

Emzy Barker said that they get lazy if they are collected too often, would rather wait for collection time that bother with a cow.

Think of it this way..........a bull that is regularly 'satisfied', must feel more like Hugh Hefner, sitting back in his smoking robe, smoking a cigar, waiting for the next little lovely to be brought TO him. :lol:

I would want a horny little teenager of a bull in my herd doing his business. ;-) :cboy:

Plus I have no idea what i am talking about in this instance, but , if I were a bull................. ;-) :cboy:

Medic24":bg1r2k2n said:
Think of it this way..........a bull that is regularly 'satisfied', must feel more like Hugh Hefner, sitting back in his smoking robe, smoking a cigar, waiting for the next little lovely to be brought TO him. :lol:

I would want a horny little teenager of a bull in my herd doing his business. ;-) :cboy:

Plus I have no idea what i am talking about in this instance, but , if I were a bull................. ;-) :cboy:

Remember the story about the old bull and the young bull. The young bull said "Let's run over there and breed some of those cows", the old bull said "Son, let's walk over there and breed all of those cows.

dun

dun":kbnj9mto said:
Medic24":kbnj9mto said:

Remember the story about the old bull and the young bull. The young bull said "Let's run over there and breed some of those cows", the old bull said "Son, let's walk over there and breed all of those cows.

dun

That's why the old bulls, when they get a scent, raise their heads and curl their lips. They want the young bulls to think that stuff's not any good.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2xtjxo1x said:
That's why the old bulls, when they get a scent, raise their heads and curl their lips. They want the young bulls to think that stuff's not any good.

Craig-TX

Interesting concept, never would have thought of that.

dun