Speaking of a touch of ear...

Help Support CattleToday:

Those are some beauties you got there. I wouldn't worry about the flighty ones. Evryone knows things can get a little western at anytime when dealing with eared cattle...it's part of their charm.

I'd like to have 100 just like the one giving the stare down at the end of the feed trough. Hard to come by around here though.

Those are some beauties you got there. I wouldn't worry about the flighty ones. Evryone knows things can get a little western at anytime when dealing with eared cattle...it's part of their charm.

I'd like to have 100 just like the one giving the stare down at the end of the feed trough. Hard to come by around here though.
That girl can smell a trap from 1/2 mile. You have to lead her.

Picked these girls up about a month ago. 3 are more flighty than i like; I'll give them a little time to settle down, may regret that later.lol
View attachment 19915

View attachment 19917
I'd cut the two on the right loose. I'm betting the three on the right in the first pic are the ones with attitude. Why is it always the pretty one that has the worst intentions? She looks like she'd love to tangle and she doesn't even have a calf to protect.

Best I can tell your within 50' of them, heck that aint flighty! Cull them when they get to bumping your boot heels with their nose while your climbing!😂

Nice cattle and they look like they will come around just fine if you keep hanging out at the bunk with them.

It is a big old world and I am well aware of that. Those kind work in your neighborhood. Here you could count on 50% less for the eared calves. Good luck with them. I hope they work well for you.

Latest posts