Speaking English in the US of A

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":ni2uc32u said:
There is no official language in America. This administration may change that.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_lang.html

What languages are ALL the original founding documents, judicial decisions and legislative bills OFFICIALLY translated in?

In the computer age, why are children taught to read and write cursive?

Commercialfarmer":3iqblal2 said:
What languages are ALL the original founding documents, judicial decisions and legislative bills OFFICIALLY translated in?

It doesn't matter. Legally, there is no official language as prescribed in the Constitution. Therefore, when anyone who doesn't speak English needs help in a legal capacity, we're footing the bill.

Bestoutwest":3dkxh3d5 said:
Commercialfarmer":3dkxh3d5 said:

It doesn't matter. Legally, there is no official language as prescribed in the Constitution. Therefore, when anyone who doesn't speak English needs help in a legal capacity, we're footing the bill.
And legal language is often latin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1gsc931g said:
Bestoutwest":1gsc931g said:
Commercialfarmer":1gsc931g said:

Tu sunt rectam. :kid:

TexasBred":191vyxyc said:
Bestoutwest":191vyxyc said:
Commercialfarmer":191vyxyc said:

You silly giggling girls can't comprehend the genius of writing the Constitution in a form basic enough to be read and understood by a grade school kid, yet comprehensive in protecting the right's of American citizens.

Please show me the latin in the constitution TB.... I'll be waiting.

In addition, please show me a judicial ruling written not just using common terminology that spans the languages, but one entirely composed of latin?

Can't? Didn't think so. You may go back to the thread of telling fart jokes now.

I was curious about the latin and found this so seems as TB is right there is some latin in there.

https://funland5000.wordpress.com/2015/ ... for-80515/
Final Jeopardy for 8/05/15

By funland5000 on August 5, 2015 • ( 0 )

Final Jeopardy for August 5, 2015
Tournament of Champions

Category : U.S. Constitution

The 3 Latin phrases found in the Constitution are "Pro Tempore", "Ex Post Facto" & this legal 2-word phrase

Answer : What is Habeas Corpus

FArmer now that you've made an a$$ of yourself and Sky was kind enough to show you the latin in the Constitution, sit down and learn to read. I was referring simply to the mans comment about us having to pay for legal services for those that can't speak English (you might want to read his post again) but yes you're right t here are no complete judicial rulings written entirely in latin, however, latin phrases are very common in legal work. But you knew that already right??

TexasBred":2sus4mau said:
FArmer now that you've made an a$$ of yourself and Sky was kind enough to show you the latin in the Constitution, sit down and learn to read. I was referring simply to the mans comment about us having to pay for legal services for those that can't speak English (you might want to read his post again) but yes you're right t here are no complete judicial rulings written entirely in latin, however, latin phrases are very common in legal work. But you knew that already right??

And we pay those legal bills for non-latin speakers, too, in the form of public defender's. I was referring to Spanish translators being provided at the cost of the taxpayer. I've always wondered if Columbia or Guatamala or any other nonenglish country would do the same thing we do.

Bestoutwest":2sxjkcg6 said:
TexasBred":2sxjkcg6 said:

And we pay those legal bills for non-latin speakers, too, in the form of public defender's. I was referring to Spanish translators being provided at the cost of the taxpayer. I've always wondered if Columbia or Guatamala or any other nonenglish country would do the same thing we do.
To Hades with those other countries. I'm sure you've heard "if the other kids jumped off a bridge doesn't mean you should" we have catered to the world to long enough . it's our way or the highway right now so suck it up and go to your safe place for 4 yrs

Bestoutwest":332yc25q said:
TexasBred":332yc25q said:

The answer to your question is YES.

M-5":ghl39iui said:
Bestoutwest":ghl39iui said:
TexasBred":ghl39iui said:

To Hades with those other countries. I'm sure you've heard "if the other kids jumped off a bridge doesn't mean you should" we have catered to the world to long enough . it's our way or the highway right now so suck it up and go to your safe place for 4 yrs
Sounds good but everyone will most likely meet in the medium as the honeymoon ends eventually. Set the bar high then negotiate for the best deal you can make. That is Trump's history and he won't change.

ga.prime":2cc87hzs said:
Question-- What did Caesar say when Brutus asked him how many hot dogs he ate?
Answer- et tu Brute
And the other dude said "I thought it was eight you et". :lol: :lol:

Latest posts