Spanish Fighting Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
I watched this program the other night on TLC called Dangerous jobs and it was about Matadors and bull fighting. Has anybody ever owned a Spanish Fighting Bull or bred to one before, and also I dont think I would ever get one. But does anyone know of where you can come into contact to get one?

CopeMan":2eidr7l0 said:
I watched this program the other night on TLC called Dangerous jobs and it was about Matadors and bull fighting. Has anybody ever owned a Spanish Fighting Bull or bred to one before, and also I dont think I would ever get one. But does anyone know of where you can come into contact to get one?
I have own one , I castrate it since he was young, it was just ornament, they have a "Macho" look nice to see them on the field

I think theres a breeder in Magdalena, Sonora or Nogales Sonora, MX, if youre interested contact the Union Ganadera de Sonora, they have a web site too, Unionganadera.com for more specifics

A. delaGarza":2gu761dm said:
CopeMan":2gu761dm said:
I have own one , I castrate it since he was young, it was just ornament, they have a "Macho" look nice to see them on the field

How is there temperment?

CopeMan":bd8wfilz said:
A. delaGarza":bd8wfilz said:
CopeMan":bd8wfilz said:

How is there temperment?
usually the Bulls seen in the fights are selected for their temperament and the rest is sacrified and sold by the pound, so mine was one of the docile ones

Latest posts