SPAM sales up 15%, Hormel profit up 17%

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":1kuj6fi6 said:
Lammie":1kuj6fi6 said:
Those things are a little too, I don't know, squishy.

Good term for the nasty little things. When I'm too lazy to cook bacon or sausage for breakfast I break out a can of SPAM, I like the stuff. Love sardines but my wife won;t let me eat them in the house, or even open them in the house fo rthat matter. Little does she know that in our scardey hole for tornados there are a dozen cans of sardines and that's it.

I bet once she finds out, she'll take her chances with the weather. Sardines are good, but you have to eat them without thinking too much about them. I don't like crunching their little backbones, either. Try to remove those.

Lammie":37o46i6h said:
I bet once she finds out, she'll take her chances with the weather. Sardines are good, but you have to eat them without thinking too much about them. I don't like crunching their little backbones, either. Try to remove those.

It may be me taking my chances with the weather

Thanks for the vocab lesson, skyline.

I've discovered something better than Ritz. Dang it, I can't remember the name. TRISCUITS. That's it. Try 'em. You'll thank me later. Put cheese, olives, sardines, pickled eggs, whatever on 'em. Great lunch.

ga. prime":ubpe35dr said:
Thanks for the vocab lesson, skyline.

I've discovered something better than Ritz. Dang it, I can't remember the name. TRISCUITS. That's it. Try 'em. You'll thank me later. Put cheese, olives, sardines, pickled eggs, whatever on 'em. Great lunch.

I am afraid I have to draw the line at pickled eggs. There are some things even I won't eat. That, and I barfed Triscuits when I was preggers with William Henry and it put me off them forever. That is all I have to do is barf something one time and the memory will forever stick with me.

Latest posts