Spaghetti joke

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.

One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.

If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and wri te 'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. 'Honey', she said, 'you received a very strange post card today'. 'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later', he said. The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written:

'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

Three with meatballs, two without.

'Send extra sauce.'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

True story
I have a good friend who came over the other day( he is 49 and his wife is 45) and he said man the wife sure scared me this morning I asked why
He said the wife hasn't been feeling good for about 2 wks and he got up early this a.m. and went into the bathroom and took his vitamins there on the counter was a large bottle of prenatal vitamins, He says I started to go wake her up but didn't so he waited a few hrs and calls her and asked if she had something to tell him she says no so he asked about the vit and she said oh the Dr says I need more iron and those are the best ones to get
he says he never felt so relieved
They don't have any kids and he sure wsn't wanting to start now
I called him daddy for a couple days and he sure didn't see the humor in it :lol: :lol:

Didn't mean to hijack your thread I just thought they went together

Latest posts