Space storm alert

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow!! Do you think that's why the Inca calender stops in 2012??

TexasBred":3hf16on1 said:
peg4x4":3hf16on1 said:

It predicts Dec. 21st, 2012 if memory serves me right.

I guess I can sit on my can, then, and not do anything, since we only have a few years left anyway.

I wonder if that's a part of my neighbor's strategy? He don't do squat. He may know something I don't...

Lammie":2fktcviz said:
TexasBred":2fktcviz said:
peg4x4":2fktcviz said:

I guess I can sit on my can, then, and not do anything, since we only have a few years left anyway.

I wonder if that's a part of my neighbor's strategy? He don't do squat. He may know something I don't...

January 2013 was on the Incas "to do" list when the Spanish arrived, and it got put off. Apostle Paul thought he would see the end of the world. 2000 yrs since then. I worry about all the stuff whizzing around in space but I get in my truck and drive to town. My odds of dieing in a truck crash are a lot higher than my odds of being struck by a meteor or "space debris".

Volcanoes could erupt, New Madrid Fault could get active, antibiotic resistance could spark an epidemic. The History Channel loves to run this stuff.

Don't worry, be happy.

Darn it. I was hoping to have a good excuse for taking a few years off.

alacattleman":hm1tnggv said:
TexasBred":hm1tnggv said:
peg4x4":hm1tnggv said:

well since a human predicted it, i ain't too worried about it.

Oh no...it was their mathematicians and astronomers.......now if they cipher like Jethro Bodine they could easily be off a few thousand years too. :lol2:

Latest posts