Soybeans....

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Have a friend who trucks them in Kansas City. Hasn't been very busy the last couple of weeks. Beans were 16.94 a bushel yesterday. Chinese must be going hungry!

The dollar is soft. Demand is strong. If guys still have beans, their setting on them to see just how high they may get. Most guys dumped them when they got over $13.

Know of a big farmer in the area sitting 350,000 bushel of corn, some from '19, until a couple weeks ago. Got nearly $7.50 at that time.

This should be a good year in our area. Most people are done or nearly finished planting, which normally means above average yields due to the crops having their thing mostly done before the August/September heat and drought. Prices are great. Should be a get healed up year.

Know of a big farmer in the area sitting 350,000 bushel of corn, some from '19, until a couple weeks ago. Got nearly $7.50 at that time.

This should be a good year in our area. Most people are done or nearly finished planting, which normally means above average yields due to the crops having their thing mostly done before the August/September heat and drought. Prices are great. Should be a get healed up year.
I'm sure by now he knows the market has tanked.

Not for us. Planted about 200 acres of corn and it's not looking good. All the other fields are Growing weeds, haven't had a tractor in the field in 2 months, rain, rain, rain.

Most guys around here have everything planted. Beans, rice, corn and cotton

It has been wet, but we get some dry periods and they rush in.

Not for us. Planted about 200 acres of corn and it's not looking good. All the other fields are Growing weeds, haven't had a tractor in the field in 2 months, rain, rain, rain.

Sometimes there is a bad year for field work. There's nothing you can do about it. Unfortunately, in nature, all processes do not occur on schedule. I believe that this imbalance between drought and constant rainfall will only increase further.

Talking heads are projecting two good years of grain prices. This is similiar to cattle - - usually two good years in a price cycle. The funds were massive long on grains. They made the a lot of money.

John Deere is reporting record profits and trouble finding workers. Optimism is high.

Saw an ad for a U$S 53,000 SxS. Do you think I need one?

Talking heads are projecting two good years of grain prices. This is similiar to cattle - - usually two good years in a price cycle. The funds were massive long on grains. They made the a lot of money.

John Deere is reporting record profits and trouble finding workers. Optimism is high.

Saw an ad for a U$S 53,000 SxS. Do you think I need one?
I think you need a F250 with a 6" lift on the front only

Latest posts