South Central Texas snow

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Keyboard cowboy
Reaction score
It's all over the News!!!!. Mangled cars line the roads, schools and government offices are closed, stores running out of bread and milk...... we've got almost 3/8 of a inch :shock: :help: ... ;-)

callmefence":3vxzjp3j said:
Ryder":3vxzjp3j said:
Snowing here in SE Louisiana.
Just wanted you to know. :hat:

If you don't have one of those ice scraper things just let your truck run 5 minutes with the defrost on. The stuff melts right off.
Good idea.
I'll send my wife out to take care of this. Cold weather doesn't bother her as much as it does me. ;-)

I missed all the blizzard but dam near froze to death putting out hay in that high humidity 50 mph wind.

Now comes the sloppy mud and refreezing tonite...if we wuz smart, we would have given this a dramatic name and garnered international attention and gotten billions of federal $$$ out of it and go down in history books.
Something catchy like SUPERBlizzard Sindy :roll:
Yeah, that's the ticket... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Opportunities lost... :frowns: :cry2:

ALACOWMAN":3fo38px2 said:
HDRider":3fo38px2 said:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/jSUuhm5595Y[/youtube]
They have a Yankee accent....
a359e1c30968079fbd57748b194440b5--carpet-bag-vintage-handbags.jpg

greybeard":d7dq8qds said:
Now comes the sloppy mud and refreezing tonite...if we wuz smart, we would have given this a dramatic name and garnered international attention and gotten billions of federal $$$ out of it and go down in history books.

I heard one weatherman say it was the earliest recorded snow in Galveston.
Snow in Galveston is a rarity at that, kind of makes you wonder what January is going to be like.

Caustic Burno":3guk5urz said:
greybeard":3guk5urz said:

I heard one weatherman say it was the earliest recorded snow in Galveston.
Snow in Galveston is a rarity at that, kind of makes you wonder what January is going to be like.

...probably never get below 50°.

greybeard":30rkono6 said:
Hey GB, I don't have TV, but I do have Internet. Some wiseacre did name it "Winter Storm Benji". How be nice cute. Who comes up with this stuff?

Funny story, to me anyway.......
"Never get between a Man and his pecan Pie"
It happened on a cool winters evening; we had received a Christmas gift from a vendor. Shane was watching as I opened the package and removed the 5lb bag of pecans.
It was Shane's idea to send the bag home with Chuck. Shirley is amazing in the kitchen.
That same afternoon I got a call to transport a plane, and Shane is the mechanic most often charged with this.
Shane suggest, in fact he insists, that Shirley wait until he gets back from Harlingen........then she can bake the pecan pie. We all agree to wait until Shane gets back home.
Wednesday afternoon, we texted a photo of the Sara Huckabee Sanders pie to Shane as he was driving to Harlingen. He was be nice. So, we told him it was fake news.
Shane arrived Harlingen late Wednesday, and began work Thursday morning. He sent us pictures of the aircraft disassembled and loaded on the trailer that afternoon.
Thursday evening, Shane sent pictures of snow falling.......at the Serita checkpoint, said he'd slid off the road, and the K-9 unit was there making them disassemble the truck and aircraft.
I didn't believe any of it. I thought he was just exacting revenge, which he did, but I didn't believe the snow job until I looked at the news.
He did get worked over at Serita.

Latest posts