South American Ranches

Help Support CattleToday:

BIZIN

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good website to look for Cattle ranches for sale in Brazil, Uruguay, or the east side of Argentina? All the sites I found had small ranches, looking into something bigger and cant find it.

You leaving the Country? I think the large ranches there are family owned and not for sale.. You single?? Might marry into one :D

haha I'd love that... I here those south american women are gorgious!!! I found a few for sale, but they are in pretty arid areas. Just doing some investigating as to what they cost and such. Found a nice place in Argentina, runs 1300 hereford cows and breeds them angus. Has a market for their calves at local meat shops, just looks too dry there for me.

BIZIN":2f56pdr8 said:
haha I'd love that... I here those south american women are gorgious!!! I found a few for sale, but they are in pretty arid areas. Just doing some investigating as to what they cost and such. Found a nice place in Argentina, runs 1300 hereford cows and breeds them angus. Has a market for their calves at local meat shops, just looks too dry there for me.

Wait until the USD moves up when the market tanks, and I will go with you.

Why are ya'll so dead set on working when you bail out? Isn't that defeating the point of a bail out? I got my spot picked and at best I might open an anvil repair shop. :nod:

No, but I didn't know how to drink Tequila before I took my first swig. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am one to read all about an issue, and then go after it. I just don't give up until I have reached task objection.

Will you be able to sell parking spaces in your front/back yard?? Be a pretty penny! :D

peg4x4":3r5smde4 said:
Will you be able to sell parking spaces in your front/back yard?? Be a pretty penny! :D

Better yet, rent your house out as my friend did. She made a fortune during the Atlanta Olympics.

Jogeephus":38mr8fdw said:
peg4x4":38mr8fdw said:

Better yet, rent your house out as my friend did. She made a fortune during the Atlanta Olympics.
Have got a friend who is going to do that, but I wouldn't like strangers in my house. and no can't rent out any parking spaces as it doesn't work like that here, we don't have off road parking for our own cars. and our Garden is a mid terrace so no back or side entrances, + we have just had a new lawn laid and decking built. When I have pictures I will post.

Can't figure why one would want to buy a ranch where the insects and varmets are plentiful and will either kill you or make you deathly sick. :shock: :shock:

Cal

Latest posts