South Africa Farms

Help Support CattleToday:

andybob":1cpkqtzg said:
Far more complex than is apparent,

I think some are being bled white with increased property taxes before the final solution...

Farm attacks are not new. Where are the local Kammando units when this is happening?

Logar":j6o5d2os said:
Media suppression is rampant in africa and the EU as well.

The UN is ignoring this and in my opinion - behind the scenes - encouraging it.

Now - imagine the world wide outcry and uproar if it was happening in reverse.

If that does not speak volumes then what does?

Criminal activity in africa is common. Carry it out against any white folks then it is not considered to be criminal by those who rule - as they often rule with terror.
It's already been done in reverse. They're just taking back what was their's for 100,000 years before white men.

TexasBred":6mlg1k0o said:
Logar":6mlg1k0o said:
Media suppression is rampant in africa and the EU as well.

The UN is ignoring this and in my opinion - behind the scenes - encouraging it.

Now - imagine the world wide outcry and uproar if it was happening in reverse.

If that does not speak volumes then what does?

Criminal activity in africa is common. Carry it out against any white folks then it is not considered to be criminal by those who rule - as they often rule with terror.
It's already been done in reverse. They're just taking back what was their's for 100,000 years before white men.
There wouldn't be a problem if the natives were treated like Indian's.

andybob":2hrwi3li said:
Far more complex than is apparent, firstly. the Afrikaner trekboers, did not come into contact with the Bantu peoples until after they crossed the Fish river, thus annulling any claim by the Bantu tribes to the Cape/Karoo region. Land was traded from the Zulus for cattle, this land had been cleared of the original inhabitants by the Zulu - not the Afrikaner people so was bought from those who owned it by right of conquest. The Afrikaner people have been South Africans for 400 years

Farm attacks are not new. What are the local Kammado units up to?

Stocker Steve":1571nmpi said:
andybob":1571nmpi said:
Far more complex than is apparent, firstly. the Afrikaner trekboers, did not come into contact with the Bantu peoples until after they crossed the Fish river, thus annulling any claim by the Bantu tribes to the Cape/Karoo region. Land was traded from the Zulus for cattle, this land had been cleared of the original inhabitants by the Zulu - not the Afrikaner people so was bought from those who owned it by right of conquest. The Afrikaner people have been South Africans for 400 years

Farm attacks are not new. What are the local Kammado units up to?
The government disbanded the Kommandos, some areas have started new reaction units, but the organised attackers hjave radio and cell phone blocking devices which prevents the victims alerting the neighbours.

Texasbred; the present majority black tribal groups are of the Bantu people, they are recent arrivals. in fact they were migrating in from thge north at the same time as the Dutch were establishing the Cape farms, the two groups migrating north (Trekboers) and south (Bantu tribes) met just north of the Fish river, so the southern part was never occupied by the Bantu tribes, in fact, if you take into account the early marriages to Khoi people, the Afrikaans people have a greater claim to the southern region than just 400 years of occupation. And considering how the Afrikaans people and later the British defeated the Zulu and stopped their rapid encroachment into neighbouring tribal groups, most Bantu people alive today would never existed without the success of the white peoples in the Zulu wars. The treaties and agreed land distribution (tribal reserves) were never reneged on as happened in other countries. I had this discussion with a liberal Australian on facebook, who didn't like the comparison between South Africa/Rhodesia and Australia in their treatment of local and native peoples - he chose to block me rather than debate the subject after his initial insulting rant.

andybob":3n3yoxrt said:
Texasbred; the present majority black tribal groups are of the Bantu people, they are recent arrivals. in fact they were migrating in from thge north at the same time as the Dutch were establishing the Cape farms, the two groups migrating north (Trekboers) and south (Bantu tribes) met just north of the Fish river, so the southern part was never occupied by the Bantu tribes, in fact, if you take into account the early marriages to Khoi people, the Afrikaans people have a greater claim to the southern region than just 400 years of occupation. And considering how the Afrikaans people and later the British defeated the Zulu and stopped their rapid encroachment into neighbouring tribal groups, most Bantu people alive today would never existed without the success of the white peoples in the Zulu wars. The treaties and agreed land distribution (tribal reserves) were never reneged on as happened in other countries. I had this discussion with a liberal Australian on facebook, who didn't like the comparison between South Africa/Rhodesia and Australia in their treatment of local and native peoples - he chose to block me rather than debate the subject after his initial insulting rant.

Preface:
I have read the history of south Africa in several books. The history books do not get history recorded perfectly. It often reflects an agenda.

What I have read is fairly consistent with your very brief explanation. It has been a few years. When I am chair bound someday in a nursing home, I would like to read South African history again. I think it is the most fascinating history of a region on the planet.

But regardless of the history, let's talk about reality. Land expropriation is inevitable. It might not be right. Apartheid was not right. Expropriation happened in Zimbabwe. I suspect it will happen in the Republic of South Africa, maybe not to that extent or as brutal as it occurred in Zimbabwe. I have friends in South Africa that I formed through hunting, they seem to think it is going to occur to some extent depending on who gets elected.

TennesseeTuxedo":4f0i63vc said:
I guess I'm old school. Kind of a "to the victor go the spoils" guy. I'd have annihlated the opposition when given the chance so as not to have to find myself in this position.

You know why they didn't kill them all? Because they would not have labor to farm, mine gold, and to some extent even raise their brats. No, in many cases, they didn't preserve their lives out of the goodness of their hearts. For many, there was no goodness in their hearts. In fact, their darkness created the nightmare of apartheid.

Bright Raven":20a8mbxr said:
andybob":20a8mbxr said:

Preface:
I have read the history of south Africa in several books. The history books do not get history recorded perfectly. It often reflects an agenda.

What I have read is fairly consistent with your very brief explanation. It has been a few years. When I am chair bound someday in a nursing home, I would like to read South African history again. I think it is the most fascinating history of a region on the planet.

But regardless of the history, let's talk about reality. Land expropriation is inevitable. It might not be right. Apartheid was not right. Expropriation happened in Zimbabwe. I suspect it will happen in the Republic of South Africa, maybe not to that extent or as brutal as it occurred in Zimbabwe. I have friends in South Africa that I formed through hunting, they seem to think it is going to occur to some extent depending on who gets elected.

You guys might want to pay a little more attention to Andybob. He has done much more than read a few books about Africa. A few older members here may remember his story.

Dave":7z5uopp0 said:
Bright Raven":7z5uopp0 said:
andybob":7z5uopp0 said:

Preface:

You guys might want to pay a little more attention to Andybob. He has done much more than read a few books about Africa. A few older members here may remember his story.

I read what he posted. I find what he said to be consistent with my study. I know he lived in Zimbabwe and if I remember, fought in the Bush wars.

Not sure how to post the link. But a documentary Called Farmlands by lauren southern i think. I watched it