Sounds like a Hero to Me

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
One student said "Mr. Landsberry was an amazing teacher with a good heart," and another "Landsberry, forever my favorite coach."

Even Sen. Harry Reid chimed in: "Michael Landsberry: Veteran, wonderful math teacher, admired by students, died a hero."

Landsberry leaves behind a wife and two stepdaughters. He served two tours in Afghanistan with the Nevada National Guard. The school will remain closed for the rest of the week.

http://www.rgj.com/viewart/20131021/NEW ... dle-School

I agree it is very sad. This comes a week almost to the date that a lil boy told my sons class his dad said he was gonna come to the school and shoot alot of people. He told my wife and wife was worried and said what should we do I said let the school know and we kept both kids home the next day. The teacher heard him say that and told him not to say it again never told administration about the threat. When we went there to talk to school administration we got alot of mouth from the assis principal the principal wasnt there. I called a friend on the school board and let him know what was happening and while awaiting his call my sons teacher called and left my wife a nasty gram saying she blew this completely out of control. We then saved the message and played it for admin and school board friend. The counselor interveined and told admin they need to do something. The principal was there at that point and what ended up happening was the assis principal im sure got a good tongue lashing and teacher was on admin leave until they decide what to do and boy was expelled from schools. We did not want all of this to happen but with todays society how can you determine which threat to take seriously? It is unsettling putting your kids on the bus and not knowing what will happen.

Latest posts