Sorry angus bull...

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
After seeing what a real angus bull looked like a couple weeks ago out West, I came home and threw rocks at this guy...

Kansas060.jpg

careful, i threw rocks at Demetrius one time and he almost put me over the fence.

Beefy":38u9uonj said:
careful, i threw rocks at Demetrius one time and he almost put me over the fence.
why would you throw rocks at a quality stud sire. shame on you.

That angus isn't half as bad as a fair portion of the angus floating around now days.

Uh,...well,...
I guess I'm supposed to ask what a real angus looks like.

Okay, What does a real angus look like?

Are you gonna post pics of the REAL one?

I kinda like this one to tell ya the truth.

I have sure seen worse posted her. Worse by far. :nod:

With him in your pasture, why did you like Pauncho so much. No comparison, or were you just being polite

That big guy would fetch top kill price. Then go "out West" and bring 1 of them top bulls back with you. :cowboy:

dun":21y1s77q said:
With him in your pasture, why did you like Pauncho so much. No comparison, or were you just being polite

Pauncho was the real bull I was referring to.

cfpinz":2i14315r said:
dun":2i14315r said:

But Pauncho is red, he couldn;t be a REAL bull

dun":sqovcx2l said:
cfpinz":sqovcx2l said:
dun":sqovcx2l said:

But Pauncho is red, he couldn;t be a REAL bull

Now you are learning Dun :lol:

cfpinz":1fsumcsb said:
After seeing what a real angus bull looked like a couple weeks ago out West, I came home and threw rocks at this guy...

Kansas060.jpg
No - I wouldn't throw rocks at him. But I would throw some four year old cows with a little more bone, a flatter hindquarter, and a little more spring of rib, (all EPD's being equally balanced, of course), and then expect some poppin' good calves next year.

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts