sores on bulls bag

Help Support CattleToday:

S.R.R.":cjo0d22p said:
frost bite
I wish. We're still waiting for winter 05 to get here.
I'd take a load of snowballs off your hands if you can get them here. :lol: And when you're pushing the snow around up there would you please push it to south side of your place. That might just be as close to any moisture as I'll get.

TBL Found it. Thanks. Even found it in clear so no dignity was lost on his part(s).

dj":lwzowf6a said:
S.R.R.":lwzowf6a said:
frost bite
I wish. We're still waiting for winter 05 to get here.
I'd take a load of snowballs off your hands if you can get them here. :lol: And when you're pushing the snow around up there would you please push it to south side of your place. That might just be as close to any moisture as I'll get.

TBL Found it. Thanks. Even found it in clear so no dignity was lost on his part(s).

Glad you found the problem. I would be glad to send some snow your way. Thought is was gone for good last week but woke up to more of the white rain again this week. It is mostly gone now but I will keep you in mined if it comes back ;-)
Really I can not complain. I frost seeded a bit late this year and the last snow we got should be good for it.

Oh! Now I get it. I thought that was a picture of "snowballs" in the first place. :D

Latest posts