Sopping wet

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
We had a little over 5 inchs of rain in about 4 hours last night. Needless to say the creeks are full and the ground is sopping wet.

We are still dreaming of such. :D I was in told in church we had 1/10th about 5 this morning, went and looked and we did. Couldn't tell by looking at the ground.

Was hoping for at least 1/2 an inch. Had some chicken litter thrown out yesterday. Haygrazer, millet, and fish could use a drink too.

Ouch. That pond looks like ours did a few days ago. Then we had five inches of rain in less than 24 hours and they look much, much better. :D It's still cloudy and wet. We're supposed to get a break from the rain most of the week and then it'll come back over the weekend. I hope they're right about it coming back, but right now we're in good shape. I hope you get some meaningful rain soon.

We have had quiet a bit and the weather said we are to get two more inches in the next day or so. Yipee

it rained so much sat nite an sun morning that water was over the roads.i think we ended up with 5in of rain sun.

Latest posts