• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sopping wet

hurleyjd

Reaction score
We had a little over 5 inchs of rain in about 4 hours last night. Needless to say the creeks are full and the ground is sopping wet.

1982vett

Reaction score
We are still dreaming of such. :D I was in told in church we had 1/10th about 5 this morning, went and looked and we did. Couldn't tell by looking at the ground.

Was hoping for at least 1/2 an inch. Had some chicken litter thrown out yesterday. Haygrazer, millet, and fish could use a drink too.

Frankie

Reaction score
Ouch. That pond looks like ours did a few days ago. Then we had five inches of rain in less than 24 hours and they look much, much better. :D It's still cloudy and wet. We're supposed to get a break from the rain most of the week and then it'll come back over the weekend. I hope they're right about it coming back, but right now we're in good shape. I hope you get some meaningful rain soon.

cowman30

Reaction score
We have had quiet a bit and the weather said we are to get two more inches in the next day or so. Yipee

bigbull338

Reaction score
it rained so much sat nite an sun morning that water was over the roads.i think we ended up with 5in of rain sun.

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
Friday 3 inches
Sat. 4-3/4 inches
Sunday 4 -1/4

Frogs have been hunting higher ground!

Latest posts