Soo Slloooww Again

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":1j93q5m6 said:
Anyone else having trouble??? Slowed down yesterday, CT is painfully slow. :???:

Yes.....p a i n f u l l y s l o w. :?

My cumputer is running just fine. As for my server, everything else I have done, and places I've been, are all at the normal usual speed.

Katherine

when i go to this site, my anti-virus pops up a warning that a trojan horse was found.
just cattle today, no other sites

I only just managed to get on... being slow now, wouldn't let me on at all earlier today.

I thought yesterday was slow but today it like going back to dial up. Everything else is fast. I can't do anything about it so I'll just consider it a lesson in patience.

bigbull338":nsv7wpbx said:
its running nice an fast for me.
Well shoot.
So I was thinking it was me and my old computer....but I guess there were some others having trouble too. I gave up, came back and tried again. Gave up again.
Today seems to be doing better.

I couldn't get on at all yestiddy. Not much better today--slower than dialup now.

I thought it was my old computer,too, at first, but everything else is working normally.

Warning - not only is this site very slow for me also but several times when loading it has redirected to a site known as glumbar.cn (you can tell in the address bar at the bottom when loading). My virus software also blocked a redirect attempt.

It can put a virus on your computer which comes up as an adobe or other "update" and asks you to agree to install - if you get this, decline!

Suggestion to the owners operators of this site - scan the server for viruses, etc asap!

There is definitely something going on as a post made by Angie yesterday didn't show up for me until this morning ,and no she is not on my foes list :lol2: ..

Also it kicks me out at times and says explorer aborted operation blah blah blah..

BTW I can not get on the site at all from my main PC my anti virus won't allow it by I can get onto other sites.. :?

Don't tell me that all the threats made by a certain poster to infect and shut down the ct boards if he gets kicked out is really happening.. :p

SRBeef":x6d66pjg said:
Warning - not only is this site very slow for me also but several times when loading it has redirected to a site known as glumbar.cn (you can tell in the address bar at the bottom when loading). My virus software also blocked a redirect attempt.

It can put a virus on your computer which comes up as an adobe or other "update" and asks you to agree to install - if you get this, decline!

Suggestion to the owners operators of this site - scan the server for viruses, etc asap!
the trojan came up yesterday and i barely got logged on today, my guess is a booted member gettin' revenge

SRBeef":1yiky6uy said:

It's probably your computer with a trojan or virus, not the server or software. They're easy to pickup in many places. By stating that you are being redirected to another site, that tells me that it's on your computer.

Go to:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

and run a free scan on your computer.

CT got slower and slower until it went completely away. Could not get on at all. Obviously it's back up this morning and running fast.

novatech":zunnllfv said:
CT got slower and slower until it went completely away. Could not get on at all. Obviously it's back up this morning and running fast.

Working like a charm this morning. Best speed I've had in weeks. :banana: :tiphat:

Jogeephus":2vli9ucs said:
novatech":2vli9ucs said:

Working like a charm this morning. Best speed I've had in weeks. :banana: :tiphat:

:shock:

Euphoric, isn't it.
:lol: