Song of the South

Help Support CattleToday:

T&S Ranch":1ep3i6vr said:
I'm ignorant? You are still whinning about a war your ancestors lost plain and simple. And this talk about another civil war what nonsence. If the country is in that bad of shape in your opinion do something about it by voting and electing new politicians dont sit there and whine about the past.

I never called you "Ignorant", that was someone else. I do agree with them however.

I am not the one offended by culture, and whining about it. You are.

backhoeboogie":wfdiyaox said:
T&S Ranch":wfdiyaox said:
I'm ignorant? You are still whinning about a war your ancestors lost plain and simple. And this talk about another civil war what nonsence. If the country is in that bad of shape in your opinion do something about it by voting and electing new politicians dont sit there and whine about the past.

I never called you "Ignorant", that was someone else. I do agree with them however.

Not whining just stating fact the wars for whatever reasons you think it happened is over boys you lost get over it. Stop dreaming about a country that never existed (Confederacy) and worry about what you can do to help the one you are a part of.

ALACOWMAN":37f6ysvh said:
its must be sad not too be making any headway

ALACOWMAN, Since he is ashamed to admit where he is from, reckon he is one of them ragheads?

T&S Ranch":2maf41n6 said:
backhoeboogie":2maf41n6 said:
T&S Ranch":2maf41n6 said:

Not whining just stating fact the wars for whatever reasons you think it happened is over boys you lost get over it. Stop dreaming about a country that never existed (Confederacy) and worry about what you can do to help the one you are a part of.

Here again you are wrong the reasons and principles the first one was fought over are still alive and well in the South.
The first war was over Freedom as will be the next. The federal government is slowing taking complete control of every Americans life from taxation,dictating morality in the school's , the right to bear arms to you having to have a permit to farm.
The secondary issues have changed but not the primary one.

la4angus":3jdrpbqh said:
Cabo":3jdrpbqh said:
ALACOWMAN, Since he is ashamed to admit where he is from, reckon he is one of them ragheads?
Either that or a DEMOCRAT

Not a Dem. Just the opposite my whole family is republican. You southerners whine everytime something doesnt go your way. You sit there and talk about how things should be the way they used to be. Stop whining and do something about it last I checked you can still vote. Get your Redneck butts up and do something productive. I dont want my rights to bear arms, farm, or anything else infringed upon anymore than any of you. But I dont sit around and talk about whether or not the Confederate flag should be allowed in schools it is a waste of time and energy there are bigger fish to fry. There is not going to be another civil war this is the country and system we have and we have to deal with it and make changes when it counts on election day.

Lazy butts he!! back in the fifties and sixties the yankess factorys wanted all the southern folks they could get because you dam yankees were too lazy too do a hard days works and thats a fact

ALACOWMAN":bd5urdin said:
Lazy butts he!! back in the fifties and sixties the yankess factorys wanted all the southern folks they could get because you dam yankees were too lazy too do a hard days works and thats a fact

He says we "sit around" whining. He obviously has never lived amongst us or else he'd know better.

Got my lazy butt out of bed this morning and drank a cup of coffee. Cut overhanging tree limbs off the fence line for 4 hours. Sprayed a mile and a half of fenceline with cornerstone and 2,4-d. Went to Co-op to pick up squeeze chute. Worked some newly purchased calves. Ran a tiller through the small vegatable garden. Ate dinner and showered for my real job. Real job is 3:30 to midnight. Will get home tonight at 1:00 and tend to the book-keeping before retiring my lazy-butt back to bed. I may be lazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He says we "sit around" whining. He obviously has never lived amongst us or else he'd know better

oh...I believe T&S has lived amongst a few southerners...probably got his a$$ whipped a few times by a few ol "rednecks"...maybe thats why he hates southerners so bad...he lets his alligator mouth overload his gnat a$$...sorry for the language but I hate ignorant little SOB's

Have a good day everyone...and keep on flying that Southern Cross :)

Heritage_Farmboy":21mtm0ba said:
He says we "sit around" whining. He obviously has never lived amongst us or else he'd know better

oh...I believe T&S has lived amongst a few southerners...probably got his a$$ whipped a few times by a few ol "rednecks"...maybe thats why he hates southerners so bad...he lets his alligator mouth overload his gnat a$$...sorry for the language but I hate ignorant little SOB's

Have a good day everyone...and keep on flying that Southern Cross :)

What are you an internet tough guy or something. Say something intelligent or dont talk

an internet tough guy?...welp...I wouldn't say that...I do not have a problem with anybody else on this board and I have a lot of respect for some people here but I just simply dont like you...and think about the advice you said to me
Say something intelligent or dont
...well...maybe you didn't know the North lost over 100,000 more men than the Confederates did...yeah...you say our ancestors just lost plain and simple huh?...what about the 360,000 or so dead yanks?...the yanks that fought and won the war for yall...that yall dont even give two hoots in he!! about?...you should never miss a good chance to shut your mouth...there aint nobody in this board bothering you...so why bother us?...just because people like you ridicule and pi$$ on your ancestors dont mean we'll forget ours...you really are ignorant

Latest posts