Sone thoughts on Karma

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":2gxrquam said:
Holding a grudge is like letting someone live in your brain rent-free and they use up a lot of your resources doing so. I've found it best to move on but not forget else you will re-live history if you do.

Well said Jogee. It's good to forgive but don't lose your memory in the process.

cowboy43":159c63t9 said:
When I was young man a one arm neighbor did me wrong, and I held a grudge for years and every time I drove by his place, I would wish evil would come to him. One day when I drove by his place I noticed There was a large crowd gathered around his tractor. He had turned his tractor over on himself and died. Makes you stop and think.

You cursed him. We call it the Mal Occhio. It's nothing to trifle with and it works.

3waycross":qg50qzih said:
cowboy43":qg50qzih said:
When I was young man a one arm neighbor did me wrong, and I held a grudge for years and every time I drove by his place, I would wish evil would come to him. One day when I drove by his place I noticed There was a large crowd gathered around his tractor. He had turned his tractor over on himself and died. Makes you stop and think.

You cursed him. We call it the Mal Occhio. It's nothing to trifle with and it works.
So can one be cursed without being aware of it? :shock:

You cursed him. We call it the Mal Occhio. It's nothing to trifle with and it works.[/quote]
So can one be cursed without being aware of it? :shock:[/quote]

Absolutely.......but usually you notice after a while.

I used to know a method to remove it. There is a local Italian lady who supposedly can take it off. They say she can look at you and know if you have it.

FWIW the most common cause of the "eye" is envy......My Grandfather knew that his neighbor coveted his herf bull so he would have my aunts go out and either hide him when the fella came around or tie a couple of a certain color ribbons on him(yellow I think). He was afraid that Mr Meyers envy would eventually kill the bull.

I wish this was a joke but it's not. I have no problem at all believing that someone can project evil...it is always looking for an opening...and if you don't believe me I will introduce you to my sister she can throw it across 3 states.

Jogeephus":1oc7m8g7 said:
Holding a grudge is like letting someone live in your brain rent-free and they use up a lot of your resources doing so. I've found it best to move on but not forget else you will re-live history if you do.

well said

3waycross":321p04nd said:
I wish this was a joke but it's not. I have no problem at all believing that someone can project evil...it is always looking for an opening...and if you don't believe me I will introduce you to my sister she can throw it across 3 states.
Eh...I don't think sooo :shock:

Not my words but similar to what Jo said -

Forgive others,
Not because they deserve forgiveness,
But because you deserve peace.

3waycross":3p8sl92s said:
So can one be cursed without being aware of it? :shock:[/quote]

Absolutely.......but usually you notice after a while.

I used to know a method to remove it. There is a local Italian lady who supposedly can take it off. They say she can look at you and know if you have it.

FWIW the most common cause of the "eye" is envy......My Grandfather knew that his neighbor coveted his herf bull so he would have my aunts go out and either hide him when the fella came around or tie a couple of a certain color ribbons on him(yellow I think). He was afraid that Mr Meyers envy would eventually kill the bull.

[/quote]

Son you need to start wearing an asphidity bag. That will keep everything and everybody away from you. Is your sister named Marie Laveau?? :lol:

No but she's close. They call her Bruja around here. Before she left town she had a sign on her front door that said

"To all concerned be advised that if you want to come in my house and tell me about your made up religion I will tell you about mine and you aren't gonna like it".

The woman is the embodiement of evil

You know what 3way maybe that is what has happened to me. I know it is not karma because there is no way in hedouble hockey sticks that I did something that bad in my life and not remember it. Maybe it is just the adage of "no good deed goes unpunished" :hide:

Karma, just because you are not around to see it happen doesn't mean it will not be dealt. It is however sweeter though to be able to witness it. ;-)

HD, Perhaps it's backward for you and you got good stuff coming down the pike soon... I know you're certainly deserving of it!

I always figured the ex-wife was the curse placed on me for the ways I chose in early life. A divorce procedure removed it.

fitz

fitz":y9gt4i33 said:
I always figured the ex-wife was the curse placed on me for the ways I chose in early life. A divorce procedure removed it.

fitz

Fitz, can I divorce my family? :D

Thanks Nesi, I sure hope so. I will know Tuesday how much things will change around here.

hillsdown":a9l2x32i said:
fitz":a9l2x32i said:

fitz

Fitz, can I divorce my family? :D

Thanks Nesi, I sure hope so. I will know Tuesday how much things will change around here.

I know it's often a hard row and we search for answers as to why. With time, things always seem to work out. You're young and they say it's all part of that character building thing.

fitz

There's been some times in my life when everything was going wrong, no good luck charms were working so I was starting to hope for black cats, ladders, and broken mirrors

3waycross wrote:

1. On a good day, do ya think she could make it 4?
2. Does she accept paypal?

;-)

greybeard":a614w4h6 said:
3waycross wrote:

1. On a good day, do ya think she could make it 4?probably
2. Does she accept paypal?not sure but when she gets done with you you won't have a dime left.

;-)

Latest posts