Son of a PERRY!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I was right..They're gonna make HWY 290E into a tollroad.&*%^$#@#@&^(*

Pretty soon every road in Texas will be a toll road. I'm gonna shut up now.

It's on the news here(Austin news) They say it's just gonna be from Manor on in to Austin,but they lie.

peg4x4":1hoy2hv8 said:
It's on the news here(Austin news) They say it's just gonna be from Manor on in to Austin,but they lie.

Like Washington, never believe anything that comes out of Austin. :cry2: Only thing good that ever came out of Austin was I-35.

TexasBred":s402newm said:
peg4x4":s402newm said:

Like Washington, never believe anything that comes out of Austin. :cry2: Only thing good that ever came out of Austin was I-35.

There's nothing good about I-35!

whitecow":1i1q8e7z said:
TexasBred":1i1q8e7z said:
peg4x4":1i1q8e7z said:

There's nothing good about I-35!

lol, not anymore. Best to stay off it all you can unless you're feeling suicidal.

They could actually fix I-35 (I-10, 20 and 30 too). All that is needed is a check valve allowing exits out of Texas. Where do all these people come from anyway?

backhoeboogie":1oso9pzn said:
They could actually fix I-35 (I-10, 20 and 30 too). All that is needed is a check valve allowing exits out of Texas. Where do all these people come from anyway?
At least half are truckers from Mexico.

At least they are supposed to stay in the slow lane now. I once drive on Austin with trucks in both lanes all the way blocking traffic. I think they did it for fun.

HerefordSire":2nh76m5r said:
Speaking of Perry, what do you think about the innocent man Texas just executed?
Definitely not defending Perry but which "innocent" man was executed this time???

1982vett":1hqwslu3 said:
HerefordSire":1hqwslu3 said:
Speaking of Perry, what do you think about the innocent man Texas just executed?
Definitely not defending Perry but which "innocent" man was executed this time???

It is all over the news last day or two. A man had three little girls that died in a fire.

HerefordSire":z3n83far said:
1982vett":z3n83far said:
HerefordSire":z3n83far said:

It is all over the news last day or two. A man had three little girls that died in a fire.
Guess I don't watch those "news" channels. Who did they execute and when

HerefordSire":2qicqjr5 said:
1982vett":2qicqjr5 said:
HerefordSire":2qicqjr5 said:

Ahh, I think I found it. Texas didn't just execute him. That was done almost 5 years ago for a crime committed 13 years before in 1991.

http://www.theeagle.com/texas/Panel-tak ... -execution

That is why I don't watch those "news" channels. ;-)

Now you are here making like it happened yesterday. :mad:

1982vett":12i9y3y3 said:
Ahh, I think I found it. Texas didn't just execute him. That was done almost 5 years ago for a crime committed 13 years before in 1991.

Sorry about that vette! I will take your word for it. The way it was presented sounded like it just happened and Perry got a fax with evidence before he was executed. I wonder why Perry is getting heat for something that happened so long ago? Maybe politics?

HerefordSire":10sum9uq said:
1982vett":10sum9uq said:

Sorry about that vette! I will take your word for it. The way it was presented sounded like it just happened and Perry got a fax with evidence before he was executed. I wonder why Perry is getting heat for something that happened so long ago? Maybe politics?

Don't apologize. Yes, this happened years ago, but the guy is still dead.This is making national news because it's the first time that someone investigated the evidence in a Texas death case, found it lacking and got a hearing by the State of Texas to present their findings. So Perry fired members of the board holding the hearing, thus setting the hearing date back until after the primary. Sure it's political. And if an innocent person being executed gets Rick Perry another term as Governor of the State of Texas, well, I guess some would say he died for a good cause. :roll:

HerefordSire":2gyq7lxl said:
Yeah, what ticks me off with these "news" manufacturing organizations is the way they hide behind The Constitution but wipe their butts with it every chance they get.

From what I can tell from the newspaper article (and is is owned by a fairly liberal news organization) Perry isn't catching grief about this man being put to death. As Frankie stated, it is about some political shenanigans.

Any yes, the man is dead. This countries judicial system upheld the laws of this nation and carried them out.

..........." And if an innocent person being executed gets Rick Perry another term as Governor of the State of Texas, well, I guess some would say he died for a good cause"........??????????????????????????

Now that needs some explanation.

Latest posts