Son Like Mother

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
15fllxu.jpg

nbd64h.jpg

xcp1q9.jpg

These two share the same Sire. Shows in the head and the mark.
29f5ngj.jpg

I just got rid of a char bull who was giving way too many skunk tails, for a simang bull who looks very similar to yours. Thankfully he's only been throwing the blaze face, and no more skunks so far.

Well look what the dogs have dragged in.
Do you have a note for your absenteeism Ron?
Yeh that bit of white just gives a nice bit of variation with the predominantly black cattle.
Cattle and place look great as you just start off into autumn. We are anxiously waiting the first signs of a bit of growth as our spring just starts. The clover seems to be playing ball so far this year though our outlook for summer is not pretty.
Ken

wbvs58":jm2ys3di said:
Well look what the dogs have dragged in.
Do you have a note for your absenteeism Ron?
Yeh that bit of white just gives a nice bit of variation with the predominantly black cattle.
Cattle and place look great as you just start off into autumn. We are anxiously waiting the first signs of a bit of growth as our spring just starts. The clover seems to be playing ball so far this year though our outlook for summer is not pretty.
Ken

Ken, I have no excuse. :) It has been a very wet summer until the last month. Lots of grass. My cows did not begin to make any impact on the pasture. I could have ran 40 cows on my 80 acres.

Supa Dexta; those skunk tails get discounted here but they are pretty. Mom marked this one.

Latest posts