Son Assaulted At School!

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":1mgm9ui2 said:
john250":1mgm9ui2 said:
kerley":1mgm9ui2 said:
WELCOME BACK ANGIE
She brings a voice of reason to every discussion. :wave:
I gotta agree on nice to see angie. I go missing ever once in a while and when I check in it's good to see old friends . :wave: :tiphat:

Angrie's got friends???? :D :D I'm toast now! :help:

I luv herfrds":1dwzh55z said:
Hi angie! Nice to see you again!
Good Morning Chris ~ nice to be seen! Like CKC said, its good to stop in and visit friends now and again (she actually said "old" friends, so I just rolled my eyes and moved on ;-) :lol2: ).

greybeard":z3c4vxn4 said:
Being discussed on another forum I am on:
cyber bully suicide
Video is disturbing, thank God we didn't have Facebook, YouTube, and all the social media kids have to deal with today when I was in school. It would be a nightmare, to say the least.

greybeard":1xas1tuu said:
Being discussed on another forum I am on:
cyber bully suicide

as a father of a 13 yr old girl that breaks my heart and really scares me.
the emotions and the pressure to be "pretty" of a young girl is overwhelming.
i have two grown sons and when they were young getting them to bath and comb thier hair was my biggest problem, but girls just have it so much harder and they can be so mean to each other.

It has not been a good week for our town or our county even.
Lost 2 young men this weekend. One to suicide 18yo and one to a possible murder 21yo.

Not a good week at all.
The 18yo's funeral was today. I did not know him but my son did.

I luv herfrds":2x2dvocj said:
It has not been a good week for our town or our county even.
Lost 2 young men this weekend. One to suicide 18yo and one to a possible murder 21yo.

Not a good week at all.
The 18yo's funeral was today. I did not know him but my son did.
That's not easy on any community -- suicides are the worst because they haunt the families forever; murder the most unforgivable; and car accidents the most prevalent and most preventable -- and often involve more than one of the young ones.

I'm sorry ILH. Life is not easy for young folks today. Teen suicides are becoming more and more common. Our youngest daughter lost 2 friends to suicide and one to an overdose when she was in High School. The boy who died of the overdose was given something by friend without his knowledge. Some friend, huh?

Yeah it really sucked.
The kid that comitted suicide would come in the store alot. I finally saw a good picture of him and I reconized him.

Just flat depressing. Nice kid.

Talked with one of my son's friends and he was pretty upset.
Told him to call me since I had lost 3 friends to suicide. I know how difficult it is to get through it.

Latest posts