Sometimes the poachers lose...bigly...

Help Support CattleToday:

Always nice to read a good heartwarming story. Made my day.

Didn't leave much behind, so they must have been delicious.

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling The lions ate last tonight .Hush my darling, don't fear my darling The lion sleeps tonight . uyimbube uyimbube uyimbube uyimbube uyimbube...

TennesseeTuxedo":1ijxi7mk said:
What I don't get is why the lions were described as "starving" to begin with? They live in a game reserve, can't they hunt?
Hunting is not aloud on the game reserve, and the poaching lions will be punished severely.

sim.-ang.king":kbz1aofg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":kbz1aofg said:
What I don't get is why the lions were described as "starving" to begin with? They live in a game reserve, can't they hunt?
Hunting is not aloud on the game reserve, and the poaching lions will be punished severely.

Evidently, only if they do it very very quietly, like in airplane mode or similar....
:hide:

Found: 1 skull, 1 pelvis, 1 high powered rifle, wire cutters, 3 pairs of gloves, 3 pairs of shoes, about 1 week supply
of rations. Appears the slowest of the 3 was caught by the lions, but the other 2 might have gotten away, unlikely
but hard to say.

It's like graboids and zombies. You don't have to be the fastest in the group, just be faster than the slowest in the group
"Come to think of it, you might come in handy after all...While they're eating you, it gives me a chance to get away" (Earl Bassett to new guy Grady...Tremors2--Aftershocks)

Latest posts