Sometime Cows Just Suck

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
I've been building fence for two weeks. Just changing things so they work better for us. I have two places that looked like they needed beefing up. which was to begin this morning. It rained last night so I figured I would work in my garage [ Building storage cabinets]. Did not happen. The Bull discovered the weak spot in the fence and removed it for me. He and one of his cows were grazing in my driveway. I did a temporary fix because the ground is so wet. Kathy and I rounded them up. The bull is back in the driveway. I am leaving him there till the rain stops. By the time I it stopped raining the Bull had walked through two apple trees and two peach trees. Then he went over to the chicken house and knocked the lid off the chicken feed tub and helped himself. Needless to say I am in the dog house big time. It is my fault the Bull broke the fence and did the damage. Not my best day..
Tom.

kerley":26mj4zc5 said:
I've been building fence for two weeks. Just changing things so they work better for us. I have two places that looked like they needed beefing up. which was to begin this morning. It rained last night so I figured I would work in my garage [ Building storage cabinets]. Did not happen. The Bull discovered the weak spot in the fence and removed it for me. He and one of his cows were grazing in my driveway. I did a temporary fix because the ground is so wet. Kathy and I rounded them up. The bull is back in the driveway. I am leaving him there till the rain stops. Not my best day.
Tom.
came in yesterday neighbors bull on me...he must have forgot the last ass wippin' my new bull gave him .now he wants back home,

kerley":2rvu3ohe said:
I've been building fence for two weeks. Just changing things so they work better for us. I have two places that looked like they needed beefing up. which was to begin this morning. It rained last night so I figured I would work in my garage [ Building storage cabinets]. Did not happen. The Bull discovered the weak spot in the fence and removed it for me. He and one of his cows were grazing in my driveway. I did a temporary fix because the ground is so wet. Kathy and I rounded them up. The bull is back in the driveway. I am leaving him there till the rain stops. Not my best day.
Tom.
Usually for me, starting repairs on one piece of fence usually is interrupted by having to fix some somewhere else before finishing what I had started.

I just got finished cutting another blown over tree off a fence. I guess I'm lucky the cows hadn't found it yet.

TheBullLady":1uiil7kh said:
Vett.. did you get some rain with that storm that knocked the tree over on your fence?
Not one this one. Haven't had rain since last Monday. I'm guessing that storm weakened it enough that some of the winds we have been having since took it down.

Latest posts