Somethings wrong with my water.

Help Support CattleToday:

If you're not careful, it will spread over the entire surface and get so thick you can walk on it. Terrible stuff.

I have got the same problem except mine is under ground in a water line somewhere, and the water line goes to a cattle water tank

Well, I just got in from the farm and since I couldn't get the tractor started I took the sharpshooter down to break a hole in the ice for the cows to water. They were already there on the far side and just stared at me the entire walk down. Got my hole punched and was enlarging it when my lead cow walked to edge of the ice and stepped on it. It broke and she started drinking. Dam cow!

Be careful telling about that stuff. The word gets out and a bunch of Canadians will show up and start a hockey game.

Dave":38ut4iim said:
Be careful telling about that stuff. The word gets out and a bunch of Canadians will show up and start a hockey game.
Or a fight.
(I guess they're both the same thing tho...)

Dig your ponds deeper and run an aerator and you will not have to be concerned over a little south Texas cold front

snoopdog":26ds5e9j said:
Been busting ice morning and night the last few days , really ready for a little warmup
I feel your pain, figuratively & literally! I get all Paul Bunyan with a pick ax, breaking out in a sweat in -13 wind chill and my shoulders/arms are killing me.

You know the water is poisonous after that stuff grows on it right?

Latest posts