Something to put on your calendar

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren":3u95bh3m said:
21st December 2009 (or 22nd depending on where you live)

Global Orgasm Day

if you dont believe me, google it:lol2:

Just going to have to remember to scratch that itch on that day Keren.......

And just how in the h@ll to they expect everyone to celebrate THAT one... :???:
Who thinks of this stuff????!!!!! :shock:
and Keren....what were YOU googling to run across this little tidbit of information? 8)

I'm really glad they don't double up on days you know. I mean, how awkward would it be if global orgasm day and international talk like a pirate day fell on the same day...

aussie_cowgirl":3n11r5t2 said:
I'm really glad they don't double up on days you know. I mean, how awkward would it be if global orgasm day and international talk like a pirate day fell on the same day...

lots of happy pirates ...

icon_roflmbo.gif

Is it just a coincidence or what, but the day you speak of falls the day after Humbug Day and just before Festivus. I think this will be easy enough to remember cause I can always remember Humbug Day cause its the day after Mudd Day.

Keren,

I know what most of those words mean, like I know global means globe - all and day means not night, but would you explain to me what that other word means so I will know what I am supposed to celebrate??

Thanks

Was in a restrauant the other day and on the drink menu was listed a "Screaming Orgasm" drink. The waitress asked the folks at the table next to us if they would like anything to drink to which one of the ladies replied she would like to have a "Screaming Orgasm". The waitress, not skipping a beat, said, "So would I but what would you like to drink"?

Cost of the drink, $5.95. Cost of waitress' reply, priceless. Which I could have said that. :lol:

Latest posts