someone up date me please!

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been gone the last few weeks giving a large chunk of money to Disney on vacation and coaching softball tournaments. I come back to hear all kinds of weird things like TTCLM needing medication??? and other strange things.

Could someone fill me in, or is it not worth the effort to catch up on?

cypressfarms":1uowv030 said:
Hey all,

Been gone the last few weeks giving a large chunk of money to Disney on vacation and coaching softball tournaments. I come back to hear all kinds of weird things like TTCLM needing medication??? and other strange things.

I have been gone too but it appears nothing has changed. :lol:

cypressfarms":2e6n1w7x said:
Hey all,

I come back to hear all kinds of weird things like TTCLM needing medication??? and other strange things.

And you find that strange...............................

:D :D ;-)

BTW, I bet the Disney/softball thing was a blast. Always wanted to do that. Closest I came was with a high school baseball team. We played teams around the Orlando area and visited Disney World but didn't get to play there. The fields looked great though.

cypressfarms":1jglomv3 said:
Hey all,

man thats old hat he needed that long before you were gone off ;-)

ALACOWMAN":nseeedro said:
cypressfarms":nseeedro said:
Hey all,

man thats old hat he needed that long before you were gone off ;-)

I know :) , but I always want to keep up on the "latest" , like whenever Caustic get's on his horse and goes on a tear with his 45-70 or whenever Crowder's latest girlfriend is "outed". a fella can't miss out on those kind of things ;-)

Welcome back. I guess the biggest news is that Crowder was outed as a Martha Stewart lover and was forced to withdraw from the presidential race.

VanC":6c0lj1gf said:
Welcome back. I guess the biggest news is that Crowder was outed as a Martha Stewart lover and was forced to withdraw from the presidential race.

Negatory on the Pres thang there bud. Campaign is alive and doin well!! :cowboy:

VanC":2x6u4qlh said:
Cypress, Dont believe what Van says! I was merely talking about her handling of a Zuchinni Squash she called "Earl". I swear.

Crowderfarms":htjspsrv said:
VanC":htjspsrv said:
Cypress, Dont believe what Van says! I was merely talking about her handling of a Zuchinni Squash she called "Earl". I swear.

Man, you're good. You been taking backpedaling lessons from that Algore fella?

Crowderfarms":1445iypo said:
VanC":1445iypo said:

I must have missed something here............

Now you're mad because you had to go behind "Earl"?

VanC":1zw66rxo said:
Crowderfarms":1zw66rxo said:
VanC":1zw66rxo said:

Man, you're good. You been taking backpedaling lessons from that Algore fella?
Actually no. Dr. Phil and Okra Wimpy have helped me tremendously.

MikeC":2czd3qr9 said:
Crowderfarms":2czd3qr9 said:
VanC":2czd3qr9 said:

I'm gonna make myself clear on this Martha stuff for the last time. I did NOT have to go behind Earl. That is what she called this Squash while she was fixin' to bake, broil, fry, BBQ, molest or whatever.

Crowderfarms":355r4n0q said:
MikeC":355r4n0q said:
Crowderfarms":355r4n0q said:
VanC":355r4n0q said:

I'm gonna make myself clear on this Martha stuff for the last time. I did NOT have to go behind Earl. That is what she called this Squash while she was fixin' to bake, broil, fry, BBQ, molest or whatever.

OH! So you had to go in front of "Earl". I see now, thanks.

MikeC":1idnih90 said:
Crowderfarms":1idnih90 said:
MikeC":1idnih90 said:
Crowderfarms":1idnih90 said:
VanC":1idnih90 said:

I would like to state for the record,(as the newly appointed VP) that Crowder never had relations with that zuchini!! :shock:

warpaint":1om2emvu said:
MikeC":1om2emvu said:
Crowderfarms":1om2emvu said:
MikeC":1om2emvu said:
Crowderfarms":1om2emvu said:
VanC":1om2emvu said:

I would like to state for the record,(as the newly appointed VP) that Crowder never had relations with that zuchini!! :shock:

Were you there? Or is this just another political PR ploy? ;-)

MikeC":3ctaeu0r said:
warpaint":3ctaeu0r said:
Crowderfarms":3ctaeu0r said:
Crowderfarms":3ctaeu0r said:
VanC":3ctaeu0r said:

Were you there? Or is this just another political PR ploy? ;-)

While I was not present at the time of the said relation,
Crowder told me in a memo, so I know it's gotta be true!! ;-)