Someone is Sending a Message

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not arguing about the robbery the first assault happened in the 50's.
It has only gained momentum over the last six decades.
When picking a candidate from all the hogs at the trough I have to remember what my dad always said.
Son it's cheaper to keep a fat hog fat than fatten a skinny one.

Caustic Burno":3gjl8ato said:

Yes. The only exception - I know people don't want to hear this - was when Clinton and Gingrich held office.

Bright Raven":2b615qco said:
Caustic Burno":2b615qco said:

Yes. The only exception - I know people don't want to hear this - was when Clinton and Gingrich held office.

Gingrich is most likely the best speaker we ever had when it comes to legislation accomplishment in our lifetime.

Caustic Burno":14yta2kt said:
Bright Raven":14yta2kt said:
Caustic Burno":14yta2kt said:

Gingrich is most likely the best speaker we ever had when it comes to legislation accomplishment in our lifetime.

Absolutely and I doubt any speaker had a better IQ. I wonder what he would be doing as President. I cannot imagine that he would be ignoring the debt. His strength was negotiating and fiscal affairs.

Lurk here a lot. Post seldom, however getting somewhat tired and frustrated with both the right and left wing element
of our society. Get so tired of the political issues where no one serves the people. Would bet that none of the present
senate or house won 100% their district. You got the majority, you can force some issues down peoples throat, I think only way government works is compromise. If a politician won 60% vote, and he votes straight party line because he/she is of said party then You screwing almost half your constituents. If You're hungry, 1/2 apple better than no apple. Dont agree with Bright Raven on much, and never like Clinton, but agree that he and Gingrich was best combo in recent times because both were willing to reach across party lines to accomplish what they felt best for our nation. Today none-0 do that.
W. Lamar Parmer

wlamarparmer":3l4mhj3x said:
Lurk here a lot. Post seldom, however getting somewhat tired and frustrated with both the right and left wing element
of our society. Get so tired of the political issues where no one serves the people. Would bet that none of the present
senate or house won 100% their district. You got the majority, you can force some issues down peoples throat, I think only way government works is compromise. If a politician won 60% vote, and he votes straight party line because he/she is of said party then You screwing almost half your constituents. If You're hungry, 1/2 apple better than no apple. Dont agree with Bright Raven on much, and never like Clinton, but agree that he and Gingrich was best combo in recent times because both were willing to reach across party lines to accomplish what they felt best for our nation. Today none-0 do that.
W. Lamar Parmer
Good to hear from you, we need to hear more from you DVM.

wlamarparmer":2eez2q9k said:
.....getting somewhat tired and frustrated with both the right and left wing element of our society. Get so tired of the political issues where no one serves the people. Would bet that none of the present
senate or house won 100% their district. You got the majority, you can force some issues down peoples throat, I think only way government works is compromise. If a politician won 60% vote, and he votes straight party line because he/she is of said party then You screwing almost half your constituents.
W. Lamar Parmer

They can't step out of the party line!!! If they do, they don't get matching campaign funding that the Party controls. That is how the two parties control their members.

BTW: Representatives are suppose to represent their entire district both the majority and the minority factions. They don't! They do not represent their districts. They represent the party line!

Last time I did Cattle work was summer '75, all producers south Alabama, North Fla wanted a Simmental heifer
or bull. Embryo transfer was in its infancy, so many AI to current "hot" Simmental bull. I did lots C'sections that
spring. Started small animal work fall '75, that every since. I lurk this forum and dream my dream farm almost daily. Health issues say that never be, 3 near death experiences late spring made me happy in July when coordination
got good enough to view cattle Today. I know squat cattle today, but will assist in small animal any way I can. Though retired have access to one best Veterinary Diagnostician I have ever known. He Georgia Graduate, but I don't hold that against him. Will post email in profile today.
W. Lamar Parmer, DVM

Bright Raven":3ltqb29a said:
True Grit Farms":3ltqb29a said:
Bright Raven":3ltqb29a said:
Hey, Vince. Are you still sticking with this brilliant proclamation?

;-)
I see no reason to jump ship. I don't know anything about bomb making but 0 for 4 is terrible on anything mechanical. Didn't you live with the uni bomber in MT? He's supposedly very smart, or at least he thought he was.

Our offices were in the federal building. When the Federal Marshals brought him in, I was within 10 feet of him. Theodore John Kaczynski.

You should have asked him to tell his story to you.

I've never worshiped a politician. Like I said in an earlier post. All politicians are master manipulaters. Clinton spoke with that silver forked tongue. No matter how you slice it he hurt areas of our country exactly the same as they all do. One is all for our entitlements and the next is for borders and military. It all costs billions, so I dont agree with praising Clinton for a card trick and criticizing the next for doing g what he believes is the best for us now. Not a fair comparison at all.

Jogeephus":17jq2twj said:
Bright Raven":17jq2twj said:
True Grit Farms":17jq2twj said:
I see no reason to jump ship. I don't know anything about bomb making but 0 for 4 is terrible on anything mechanical. Didn't you live with the uni bomber in MT? He's supposedly very smart, or at least he thought he was.

Our offices were in the federal building. When the Federal Marshals brought him in, I was within 10 feet of him. Theodore John Kaczynski.

You should have asked him to tell his story to you.

They had him cuffed and shackled with a chain between the two. He shuffled by my office on the way to go before a Federal Judge. There was no opportunity for stories.

Coosh71":2cwz83ie said:
I've never worshiped a politician. Like I said in an earlier post. All politicians are master manipulaters. Clinton spoke with that silver forked tongue. No matter how you slice it he hurt areas of our country exactly the same as they all do. One is all for our entitlements and the next is for borders and military. It all costs billions, so I dont agree with praising Clinton for a card trick and criticizing the next for doing g what he believes is the best for us now. Not a fair comparison at all.

Clinton and Gingrich neither one deserve to be glorified. I am sure they did as many dispecable acts as they did good ones. It does warrant pointing out that those two men were critical in passing this nation's last balanced budgets.

I am starting my own party, the Radical Moderates. No more gerrymandering (by anyone)--districts will be set by nonpartisan committee of experts using algorithms; campaign finance reform (get dark money out of politics; sunlight is the best disinfectant); term limits for all; corporations will no longer be people; cops will be paid well and respected but give up some of their military gear and ways; borders will be enforced but we will take in a reasonable number of well-screened refugees from countries we done broke (that was our bad); scammy for-profit colleges will go bye bye; we will balance our energy sources so all our eggs aren't in one basket; obsolete military bases/weapons etc will be, well, obsoleted; private for-profit jails will go bye bye; fake meat will have to be labeled "fake meat" :lol:
Ok, do I have even one taker? :p

boondocks":2j31nquz said:
I am starting my own party, the Radical Moderates. No more gerrymandering (by anyone)--districts will be set by nonpartisan committee of experts using algorithms; campaign finance reform (get dark money out of politics; sunlight is the best disinfectant); term limits for all; corporations will no longer be people; cops will be paid well and respected but give up some of their military gear and ways; borders will be enforced but we will take in a reasonable number of well-screened refugees from countries we done broke (that was our bad); scammy for-profit colleges will go bye bye; we will balance our energy sources so all our eggs aren't in one basket; obsolete military bases/weapons etc will be, well, obsoleted; private for-profit jails will go bye bye; fake meat will have to be labeled "fake meat" :lol:
Sounds alright to me!

Bright Raven":3rlbik7x said:
Coosh71":3rlbik7x said:

Clinton and Gingrich neither one deserve to be glorified. I am sure they did as many dispecable acts as they did good ones. It does warrant pointing out that those two men were critical in passing this nation's last balanced budgets.
really balanced the budget giving away our nuclear and military secrets for the $$$$

ddd75":17a10zwe said:
Bright Raven":17a10zwe said:
Coosh71":17a10zwe said:

really balanced the budget giving away our nuclear and military secrets for the $$$$

ddd75, I don't glorify any of them. As you know, they are dishonest people. There might be exceptions. Some are even owned by the Russians. Seems the best thing Americans can do is not hide it.

boondocks":fj7kz1j6 said:

Are you running?? :clap:

boondocks":10z1iffj said:

Did you copy this from Our current POTUS , Sounds like you want to drain the swamp

boondocks":lt1lipme said:
I am starting my own party, the Radical Moderates. No more gerrymandering (by anyone)--districts will be set by nonpartisan committee of experts using algorithms; is there such a thing as a nonpartisan expert?
campaign finance reform (get dark money out of politics; sunlight is the best disinfectant); all for this, but how to do it?
term limits for all; Amen and hallelujah
corporations will no longer be people;AGREED!
cops will be paid well and respected but give up some of their military gear and ways; I suspect many will gladly give up their bodycams. :eek:
borders will be enforced but we will take in a reasonable number of well-screened refugees from countries we done broke (that was our bad);
tell me more about how to enforce the borders and the well-screening process
scammy for-profit colleges will go bye bye; Amen
we will balance our energy sources so all our eggs aren't in one basket;
now you're talking
obsolete military bases/weapons etc will be, well, obsoleted;
need you to define or explain your position on 'obsolete'
private for-profit jails will go bye bye; mixed opinions on this.
fake meat will have to be labeled "fake meat" :lol: Definitely

One topic you failed to address that is important I believe. How to repair our news media outlets? So they have accurate, reliable news with veracity and less agenda based motives. :bang:
You have a pretty solid start to your party though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts