Some young bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
With our monsoon type weather and 200+% of normal moisture the calves are doing good too..Here is a few of the bull calves I snapped pictures of ..

Galpin Lead On 652 15563792 bull calf sired by our Trackrunner bull..

Lazy Bar B Lady Blackbird 67T 16065897 bull calf... Not much wind and the bugs were really thick down on the creek.. This little bull traces back multiple times to Rito 707....

L B B Mary 01X 16744208 bull calf.. A lot of maternal bloodlines in this fellas pedigree (O C C Emblazon 854E,
Cole Creek Juanada Lad 81T, Cole Creek Cut a Track 46M, Basin Max 104J, N Bar Emulation EXT, Bannon of Wye UMF 8420)... We may keep him around to use to make momma cows..

Our 2 year old junior herd bull- L B B Cedar Cut B1 #17964615... Since the Trackrunner bull went down in early July with a broken tool- we used him a lot more this year and he seems to have come thru 60 days of breeding no worse for wear. Hoping for good things from him.. He has a lot of maternal breeding in him... I'm not sure how much weight I put into the new genetic testing yet, but he tested in the top 5% of angus for tenderness with the PF50 test - and has a marbling EPD of +.62..
In this picture I think he is beginning to look a lot like his mggs Cole Creek Juanada Lad 81T did at the same age...
Besides Juanada Lad - he has a lot of maternal ancestors (Basin Rainmaker 654X, 5522, O C C Emblazon 854E,
Cole Creek Goldmere 31N, C H Quantum 6247).. Hoping he will make some good momma cows..

inyati13":nqul89mt said:
Cattle are nice. You sure are in tune with your environment

Thank you.. We just had our family reunion celebrating the 100th year the ranch has been in existence.. I think that could be the reason we have kept going for as long as we have...I have had the pleasure of sharing in 2/3rds of that existence..

Three more years and we will call it 200. I am the last of the last, everyone else rents out their land.