some you win.....

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
Bought 4 bred heifers from Strack Farms. Before I could get the check to the states & get them home 1 heifer dropped this heifer calf...wish it was always this easy!!!!
strackheifer.jpg
[/img]

I love simbrahs.. that's one in my avatar. You breed any for show?

Oops...nevermind...just looked at your site. Nice looking simbrahs you've got there. I thought I'd seen those bulls before. Have any recent pictures of s'more heifer calves?

Yes Jaydill, we breed some for showing. We had the 2001 San Antonio intermediate bull champ. had a heifer in the 2004 group of 3 that won Simbrah Get Of Sire at Hou., had the Grand Champion Simbrah Bull at the Southeast Texas State Fair in Beaumont in 2004. we have owned or raised the champion Simbrah heifer at TVE in Liberty several times since 2001. As far as heifer calves now, I'm keeping all heifers out of the TSC Texas Pride bull that would show. Just starting to calve this season now. If I get one I'm not keeping I will post it on here. Thanks for asking!! I do have a bull calf, full sib to the bull that won the Beaumont show in 2004 & sold to JHC ranch. Just weaned him & he is on feed. He needs time to develop before I make up my mind to show or just sell him.

Wow. That is a nice Simbrah. I gotta say I love the look of the Simbrah...beautiful cattle in my eyes. How's his temperment?

Latest posts