Some women have a shoe addiction...

Help Support CattleToday:

NEFarmwife

Reaction score
I have a cow addiction. I went to a sale Saturday to buy ONE heifer. One! Because I have my eyes on a couple at another sale.

I came home with a bred cow, a bred heifer, and a spring heifer.

Bred cow is a Final Answer daughter bred to Bubs Southern Charm, bred heifer is a Plattmere daughter bred to LD Capatilist, and my heifer is a Ha Cowboy Up.

I think we got the buy of the sale on that Plattmere daughter but I loved the Ha Cowboy Up girls and I got a nice one. Tickled to have her.

They sound like they will be handy females. LD Capitalist is one that I am using this year so will be looking for a photo when born.

Ken

Much better than shoes.

NEFarmwife":1h29mgds said:
I have a cow addiction. I went to a sale Saturday to buy ONE heifer. One! Because I have my eyes on a couple at another sale.

I came home with a bred cow, a bred heifer, and a spring heifer.

Bred cow is a Final Answer daughter bred to Bubs Southern Charm, bred heifer is a Plattmere daughter bred to LD Capatilist, and my heifer is a Ha Cowboy Up.

I think we got the buy of the sale on that Plattmere daughter but I loved the Ha Cowboy Up girls and I got a nice one. Tickled to have her.
I looked up "Bubs Southern Charm". I personally would like to see more height on him, but that bull is built like a tank!

NEFarmWife,
You have a shared addiction. I usually just buy semen since I'm not close to any sales.
I really like Bubs Southern Charm. I also like Final Answer. I like Plattemere Weigh Up more now that he is unavailable.
He has a son and I can't think of his name right now but he looks a lot smoother and PWU has nice females.
Good luck.

greybeard":2gnjh87n said:
I thought for some reason, that this subject was going to include Al Bundy...

Ole Al. I still like to see the occasional rerun. I remember when some people thought that show was a little to risqué for TV. Compared to what's on now, it's right behind Andy Griffith.

holm25":25kbpb28 said:
No pictures?

I can get you the Plattemere and Ha Cowboy Up heifer...My Final Answer girl is out to pasture. They both get prettier and prettier every time I see them.

Buying ONE more heifer this Friday, if I am happy with her when I go view. I am bringing my computer to our Friday night game so I can bid online. Going to be too noisy at the game to be calling in bids and I don't like giving anyone my max dollar. And then I SWEAR I am done this season. :hide:

NEFarmwife":32j0b4f3 said:
holm25":32j0b4f3 said:
No pictures?

I can get you the Plattemere and Ha Cowboy Up heifer...My Final Answer girl is out to pasture. They both get prettier and prettier every time I see them.

Buying ONE more heifer this Friday, if I am happy with her when I go view. I am bringing my computer to our Friday night game so I can bid online. Going to be too noisy at the game to be calling in bids and I don't like giving anyone my max dollar. And then I SWEAR I am done this season. :hide:

I'm taking the over...

Latest posts