Some ugly cow/bull pics

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Been in the 60s to about 70 here the past couple days. Took a couple pics while out feeding, first time in months the stupid computer would actually upload them.

An angus bull that will soon have his throat cut, along with his "girlfriends":
Img_0748.jpg

A pb simmi bull:
Img_0705.jpg

Gelpvieh/angus cow:
Img_0725.jpg

Think the range cubes have gone bad:
Img_0752.jpg

An old photo of some heifers that will get bred next week:
Img_0542.jpg

Good/Bad comments are more than welcome. Specially the bad ones.

cfpinz

Is me or is there something wrong with the angus bulls front leg ?It looks strange. How old is your simmi bull ? I like your heifers. It looks like you have a really nice bunch

Joy in Texas":1mdda94o said:
Is me or is there something wrong with the angus bulls front leg ?It looks strange. How old is your simmi bull ? I like your heifers. It looks like you have a really nice bunch

His leg's fine, I just caught him midstride. He's not exactly the type to stand still. The simmi is just over 2yo. Thank You.

cfpinz

Cope - Central Va, the western part of it. Between Charlottesville and Staunton.

LA - The bull's the only one leaving. Poor disposition.

Man, the crappy cattle people post on here is amazing.

I hope you got those fellas for a discount at the sale barn.

The best I can see is making a quick turnaround buck or two, surely they aren't permanent breeding cattle?

Love that country cfpinz. I think if you look closely in the one you can see John Boy Walton in the background. :lol: nortexsook, that was one heck of a 1st post. If you're gonna bag the guys stock like that, at least give some reasons. Any hack can criticize blindly. Boone

nortexsook":3qzcvd8j said:
Man, the crappy cattle people post on here is amazing.

I hope you got those fellas for a discount at the sale barn.

The best I can see is making a quick turnaround buck or two, surely they aren't permanent breeding cattle?

Let's see some of yours.

Hey Nortexsook: Thanks for taking all the suspense out of whether you might turn out to be a jerk. :)

CfPinz: Nice cattle. You should be proud.

Good lookin cows cfpinz. Like that pic of the cube crazed calves!

We're about a half hour from Walton's Mountain, I'll tell John Boy you said hello. :lol:

I see we have another one-hit wonder. If you want to insult my cattle, use your usual screen name. ;-)

cfpinz

cfpinz":38d2kiid said:
We're about a half hour from Walton's Mountain, I'll tell John Boy you said hello. :lol:

I see we have another one-hit wonder. If you want to insult my cattle, use your usual screen name. ;-)

cfpinz

I lived in Lynchburg for about a year in 1999, i was there to set up a marble shop for my brother. I drove all through that country an its beautiful. Nice Cows to.

curtis":1qqtnavp said:
I lived in Lynchburg for about a year in 1999, i was there to set up a marble shop for my brother. I drove all through that country an its beautiful. Nice Cows to.

Ever go to Cattle Annie's, the local dive? I used to make a fool out of myself there quite regularly.

cfpinz

cfpinz":4beoaa9h said:
curtis":4beoaa9h said:

Ever go to Cattle Annie's, the local dive? I used to make a fool out of myself there quite regularly.

cfpinz

Yes, i think that was the name of it.

cfpinz- nice looking cattle.
I am soooo jeolous of your DRY pastures. This has been absolutely the craziest weather all year. Don't think I have EVER had to fight MUD for sooooo long.
Must have gotten 2 inches of rain (32-35 degrees) on top of all the mud we HAD.
Now, todays HIGH is 20 and going down the rest of the day, snowing like a son of a gun. Hopefully, won't get too much snow to insulate the ground from being frozen deep down.
I love the snow :heart: hiphip horray!

We haven't had any snow yet, just a flurry or two but you had to look quick. I'd rather have snow than rain this time of year, less sick animals and it's easier to work around.

cfpinz,good looking cattle,and good looking country,thanks for taking the time to post the pic's,I like that Simmi bull...........good luck

cfpinz -
Don't worry about that snow - we're getting a nice mix of snow/rain and a real stiff wind down here in Southern WV. We'll send ya' some soon as possible.
BB

Latest posts