Some things are better left unimproved.

Help Support CattleToday:

novatech":ymz01ngf said:
Also figured out who phpBB were by clicking on it at bottom.

phpBB is a VERY good board software program. I was an admin on a board for several years running the phpBB software. There are many things that it can do and many ways to set it up. You have quite a few choices available to you in the user control panel, and the board admin has many options available to them.

Play around with it some and you will probably find that this is going to be better than ever! This is great software.

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1qwt7iil said:
Look out......you will be accused of being "political".

I've been accused worse than that! :D

The big choices in board software are this one (php) and v-bulletin. Hands down the php is better.

Macon after using the board for a couple of days I think it is great.
There are so many options and neat new additions that this is going to be loved by all once they get used to the new format.
Great job.
Thanks, and I bet there will be a lot of new members as well. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Sounds like you guys just got what I basically had.Now I have no columns on left or right, everything just fills whole screen. Have to scroll down line by line, poster, how many stars,where from, when joined. how many posts, and all interspersed with (&bull) thru out. Like going from Cadillac to Model T. with this "improvement"

I don't have any of the problems listed on this page.

I kinda like it.

I'm finally getting used to it and my eye hand coordination is getting better.
I like all the new features.
If I would want anything changed it would be to make that little piece of paper, next to the posters name, larger. The one that takes you to his latest post. I have a heck of a time hitting it just right sometimes.