• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some random pics

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
just cos ;-)

A highland for kyla

Ostrich farm near uni

Rumen canulated steer at uni

The only texas longhorn I've seen 'in real life' a steer in a petting zoo

His brahman buddy

Lovely cow hocks on him (sorry forgot to rotate)

Couple cute calves I forgot to rotate

Honkey-donks in the cattle wash bay

This is quite cool, this allows an animal to be suspended for dissection, so you can tell where in the body all the organs lie (at the uni vet labs)

My feedlot lambs at uni

Baby bun

Why I Dont Like Sheep

Watch out for them big ol ornery bulls

Heifer dead to the world (note the bull next to her has managed to take his halter off - he was good at that)

Kids and calves

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
Nice pics. The dissection suspension contraption is neat-except the horse looks alive like she's looking at you!! haha. Love the baby bunny! I hate sheep too! :cboy:

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
Sheep are funny. Anything for the last bit of feed. Our Royal has this guy who brings a massive brahman bull he poddied to the petting zoo. He lets me go under the rail to give him a scratch coz 'i know how to do it right.' hahaha. I'm not even joking about polled animals, they are going to seem like nothing to lead anymore. Although horns are fun to shine and handy to grab onto.

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
interestingly john, most of the horses we get for dissection are OTTTB who were too slow and are headed to the knackery. and the same with dogs for dissection - slow greyhounds.

this girl was an exception though - some sort of pony. I think she had a leg injury