Some Quick Thoughts

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't really like the Legend son. Is he from Select Sires? If that's him I really think there are better sires to AI with. I watched an R413 heifer sell on the Churchill sale, but I never saw a picture and the only thing I could find on the Rambo Ann 35T was that she was a Champion Junior Female at the CJHS. Do you have any pictures of them?

I was scratching R413's head on Wednesday morning, good looking bull, thick made, moved well, not really my type of bull, but I could see why a lot of folks would like him.

CPL":4xx086z4 said:
I don't really like the Legend son. Is he from Select Sires? If that's him I really think there are better sires to AI with. I watched an R413 heifer sell on the Churchill sale, but I never saw a picture and the only thing I could find on the Rambo Ann 35T was that she was a Champion Junior Female at the CJHS. Do you have any pictures of them?

Is from select sires, is not Legend's son but maternal grandson I believe. Pics are in HW, RamboAnne is in the Adams/Hirsche flyer. They are offering to sell you a show heifer prospect, keep her and develop her for you until show season hits.