Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
it gets dark at 6. thats stupid.

Picture_1906.jpg

Picture_1894.jpg

Picture_1898.jpg

Picture_1899.jpg

Great pics, Beefy. There's a couple here that I think I've followed down the road with a "Wide Load" sign attached. :D

Alice

Beefy - Do your cows ever get "cotton balls" and hack them up on your porch?

cfpinz

I like the black barrel with legs.

She's about to bust. I don't think she's real.

That black barrel on legs, is she about to drop or just fat.? as always great photo's Beefy, know what you mean about getting dark early it is getting dark at around 5.30 pm here.

great pics, the blk cow is a big ol girl! wow. very nice cows. nice sunset. they just dont last long...then its dark..dark here to about 6 :( got timmer on lights at barn , had to set it up little sooner so that im not fumbling around there in the dark LOL Rose

Great pictures Beefy, I really like the one of the sunset over the pond.

Are some of your oaks dieing from the top down? One of the trees in the sunset picture looks like it's lost more leaves than the others.

;-)

the black cow should have a calf any day now. i havent been able to find her today so she may have exploded somewhere.

the dying tree is an old pecan. several of them have died in the past couple of years which is fine with me! they start out dying at the top like that. i like liveoaks better anyway.

the cows in that first picture look like they are in trouble. they are like "why isnt he chasing us and hollering?"

If I die and come back as a farmer I want to go to GEORGIA looks like beautiful country --AND I would be able to listen to those women talk in that southern drawl all day long

carl